• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**Official Other Games Thread, Season 2012/13**

Its in our hands like I say

If we fudge up again and dont take these chances and opportunities then it really is our fault and none of this oh GHod Arse are so lucky malarky. It would be more a case of spurs are fudgein bottlers.

Dont know what people are so worked up about. Even if Arsenal lost today theyre still out of sight. They've gonna easily beat qpr away and wigan and Saudi Sportswashing Machine at home. 72 or 73 points puts them out of sight. We only have a chance of catching Chelsea and no Arsenal result today is gonna change that.

Happy with that, I guess. Still hope - neither Arse nor Chelski looks very solid, problem is we don't either.

But it's back in our hands, four wins and we're fourth. In other words: More disappointment in store.

Dont know what people are so worked up about. Even if Arsenal lost today theyre still out of sight. They've gonna easily beat qpr away and wigan and Saudi Sportswashing Machine at home. 72 or 73 points puts them out of sight. We only have a chance of catching Chelsea and no Arsenal result today is gonna change that.

I didnt know you could see into the future, could you also tell me if aliens exist and if England win the Ashes this summer

Cheers

Oh well, at least the fight for 4th place is now in our own hands again and if we can beat Chavski by 8 clear goals then 3rd place is ours \o/

Last edited:
We will either finish 3rd or 5th now I reckon. Wtih 5th being by far the most likely of course. I think we definitely have to win all of our remaining games to have a chance. And I also think Chelsea will drop points agaisnt United next week, meaning we will end 3rd if we win all our games. I can't see any signs of that happening though.

they play Saudi Sportswashing Machine away

Win all our own games and we finish above Arsenal.

We need Chelsea to drop points somewhere.

Although I am not confident of us getting four wins, I'm hopeful that United and Everton could do us a favour against Chelsea. Just got to aim for the 70-point mark and hope everything else around us falls into place.

At least we play first next weekend, hopefully we can win and put some pressure on them. Ramirez will be suspended and looks like they are on their holidays already.

Back