• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**Official Other Games Thread, Season 2012/13**

Re: **Official Other Teams & Games Thread, Season 2012/13**

Abuse RVP is getting from Man Utd fans on twitter is hilarious

Van Persie tries to be too flash with the pen, gets big laughs :)

I wish we had Ben Arfa

I wish we had some type of flair. At present the only player in the team who can create something out of nothing is Dembele. We've lost Krancjar, Modric and Rafa all at the same time. All successful teams have flair in several attacking positions.

Saints better score a third, I have over 3.5 goals in that game and over 2.5 in Villa game and both a goal short. Van Persie could have settled one of the bets, now still need a goal.

Its 1999 munich game all over again. Same corner.

Not bad that Van Persie.

There it is.

Have to feel for Southampton after these two manchester games though.. Deserved something from them, got nothing.

I mean really, with 10 minutes to go, a betting man would put Man Utd double chance. It looked obvious from the dominance. Van Persie is the man. Only one striker in the world as good as him. Falcao.

Oh to have a striker half as good as van Persie :(

Villa's third booking just in injury time.

Back