• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**Official Other Games Thread, Season 2012/13**

Re: **Official Other Teams & Games Thread, Season 2012/13**

Just read Neil Taylor expected to be out for the season after surgery on multiple ankle fractures. Sad news for a good player and for a good club.

The last time they were relegated? [-o<

Actually, the last time Arsenal were relegated was at the end of the 1912-13 season when they dropped-out of the First Division.

The Buggers would still be in the Second Division if they didn't bribe their way back into the Top Flight when football resumed after World War One.

Had texts from 3 seperate gooners "gloating" about their win today,1 of them a plastic who used to support Charlton. They really are a strange lot

How many empty seats at St Mary's, 1st big game back in the PL against United and so many empty seats, laughable

Had texts from 3 seperate gooners "gloating" about their win today,1 of them a plastic who used to support Charlton. They really are a strange lot

Likewise, one told me to enjoy relegation fight and the Europa League. I reminded him that he was a qunt and that only 3 games played.

Arsenal fans need to remember where they were this time last year. The gloating could come back to bite them up the arse

we should have honestly signed rickie lambert..

The underdogs take the lead early on..

In both games.. :lol:

What did Van Persie do? I'm on train home so can't watch game :( but thought would have been good one to see.

What did Van Persie do? I'm on train home so can't watch game :( but thought would have been good one to see.

Crossed into him from the right, he chested it down and finished into the bottom right corner. Made it look very easy.

Chests the ball and hammers it in the goal. Too easy.

Kelvin Davis is all over the place every time united attack.

Back