• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**Official Other Games Thread, Season 2012/13**

Re: **Official Other Teams & Games Thread, Season 2012/13**

Am I the only one who rates Diaby? I think he is criminally underrated.

Pressure building on Rodgers if they don't win this.

Only bright spark seems to be Sterling, and Allen, at a push.

Pressure building on Rodgers if they don't win this.

Only bright spark seems to be Sterling, and Allen, at a push.

Joe Allen is just Jaou Moutinho without the fancy Portugese name. He hasn't misplaced a pass yet.

has looked good. To be honest this is the first time i've watched him and he's stayed on for 45 minutes.

Diaby is good, very good. His problem is injuries.

Giroud will come good im sure. Hes got to settle, the goals are bigger in France ;)

has looked good. To be honest this is the first time i've watched him and he's stayed on for 45 minutes.

I remember him being very good in a very poor France team back at the 2010 World Cup

Joe Allen is just Jaou Moutinho without the fancy Portugese name. He hasn't misplaced a pass yet.

Joe Allen is damn good player and prospect. People would be quite wrong to lump him a group with expensive signings like Downing, Henderson, Carroll. He will do well for them.

just what we lacked yesterday, someone with that much class wanting the ball in the middle

Yep, someone to pick the locks. Although I do think Dembele can be the man we need in games like that (as it proved when he scored), I have no doubt if he played 90 minutes we probably wouldn't of lost.

Yep, someone to pick the locks. Although I do think Dembele can be the man we need in games like that (as it proved when he scored), I have no doubt if he played 90 minutes we probably wouldn't of lost.

We lost ? :eek: ;)

He's getting a lot of love on twitter from Arsenal fans.

My best pal who has an AFC ST, said its embarassing how much stick he gets from the home fans, mid you not really surprised, they are worse fans than ours

Yeah things are down at the moment but will pick up soon.

My best pal who has an AFC ST, said its embarassing how much stick he gets from the home fans, mid you not really surprised, they are worse fans than ours

most definitely worse than us. Soon, they'll turn on Giroud just like they did with Chamakh.

Opta Sports ‏@OptaJoe
39 - Joe Allen completed all 39 of his passes in the first half vs Arsenal, seven of them in the attacking third. Metronome.

Back