• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**Official Other Games Thread, Season 2012/13**

Re: **Official Other Teams & Games Thread, Season 2012/13**

Even the bing bags on the empty seats abuse Chamakh

:lol: it's funny because Chamakh is probably better than Giroud. I have no doubt he'd of finished half the chances Giroud misses.

On the reshow of the goal, i think Johnson is mostly to blame for Podolski being free.

Johnson is supposed to be fast right? Doesn't even make the effort to get back and cover his man.

Trust the scum to score, will they hang on tho ? They seem to have it sussed at a field. BTW Reina is a joke.

Well worked goal, something we can do I feel too.

I want this to end in a draw.

Opta Sports ‏@OptaJoe
39 - Joe Allen completed all 39 of his passes in the first half vs Arsenal, seven of them in the attacking third. Metronome.

Last season he had a 91.2% pass success rate. I know football is about more than stats but in this case they are revealing. He was 85% successful making passes inside the opponents half

Something bankrupt said on twitter:

Bankrupt ‏@bankruptspurs
Raheem Sterling shows why it would have been nice to see Andros Townsend in for misfiring Lennon/Bale. Homegrown players get fans enthused.

I agree with him.

Last season he had a 91.2% pass success rate. I know football is about more than stats but in this case they are revealing. He was 85% successful making passes inside the opponents half

Isn't he the most "accurate" footballer in the world. Even more so than Xavi

Joe Allen is a limited version of Moutinho, lets get this straight. He passes the ball well, he's tidy but he doesn't have that extra bit of class that puts him onto the same level as someone like Moutinho.

Bankrupt ‏@bankruptspurs
Raheem Sterling shows why it would have been nice to see Andros Townsend in for misfiring Lennon/Bale. Homegrown players get fans enthused.

I agree with him.

not judging by the reception Livermore gets both on here and at the ground

Bankrupt ‏@bankruptspurs

I agree with him.

What, like Jake Livermore you mean?

Bankrupt ‏@bankruptspurs

I agree with him.

agreed

Isn't he the most "accurate" footballer in the world. Even more so than Xavi

I can believe that. Does not have the flashy name but is class. Way I look at it is Allen is significantly better in his position that what Liverpool had available last season, and thus was a good buy (and still only 22)

On the reshow of the goal, i think Johnson is mostly to blame for Podolski being free.

Johnson is supposed to be fast right? Doesn't even make the effort to get back and cover his man.

Terrible RB and defender, used to amaze me how he got picked for England all the times he did, dreadful

What, like Jake Livermore you mean?

Not even the same type of player. I'd compare Livermore to someone like Spearing in terms of home grown central mdifielders who home fans don't really care for

Shame the all go sideways and backwards.

Not exactly surprised about Giroud.
He played French lower league until the age of 23.

Tom Carroll is just like Joe Allen, give him two years of games and we'd see that.

Back