• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**Official Other Games Thread, Season 2012/13**

Re: **Official Other Teams & Games Thread, Season 2012/13**

brick vs turd

I think I hate Liverpool more than Chelsea

So what result are we looking for then, another draw? Would be funny for Gooners to lose. I hate them more than Pool. Dont mind Pool winning their home games, its Arsenal I dont want winning away. as they should win a lot at home.

0-0 would be nice I think. Arsenal go 3 games without scoring, Liverpool don't win.

Carroll showing if you play to his strengths he's a top player

What? Being a superb centre forward? Rocket science isn't it? I bet he scores more goals than any of the Liverpool players this season. He'll score 20 plus in a poor West Ham team. That's them staying up.

Berbs only got a few minutes yet he managed to create two great chances, top quality still.

Where did they get Jenkinson from he doesnt even look like a League 2 player, dreadful

These 2 are both dire, seriously if we cant get 4th this year even with an iffy start we should surely give up

These 2 are both dire, seriously if we cant get 4th this year even with an iffy start we should surely give up

To be fair they do both seem to be causing their own problems.

Liverpool keep losing it with their tippy tappy close to their goal, whilst Arsenals passing between their defenders seems to be diabolical.

Plus Reina seems to want to boot it off the pitch every second opportunity..

Reina has gone right off the boil the past 2 seasons, used to make hardly any mistakes, very reliable, really dont rate him at all these days, always ****ing up

Carzorla has settled in instantly, very assured on the ball. Gerrard looks a bit leggy to me?

Back