• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**Official Other Games Thread, Season 2012/13**

Re: **Official Other Teams & Games Thread, Season 2012/13**

Didn't Chelsea just spend £80m+?

Wonder if we can expect them in the europa this year

There are records being set in our very own transfer thread.

Granted but this is the most stressful time of the year for most football fans, bar the final game of the season and big European finals of course.

i once doubted falcao based on a couple of games i saw if him with porto against teams in europa

a friend of mine whose opinion i valued said that he was one of if not the best striker around ....i considered that a good endorsement

after today's game and a few i have seen of him in an athletico shirt i can safely say i am not a doubter anymore.

that is a player that should be in the top ten strikers in the world....not Gomez

brilliant display today

hopefully people now understand why AVB was so so lucky to have Falcao (and Hulk) smashing in goals from all angles during his one glorious year at Porto

Falcao is a goalscoring phenomenon, he can turn a good side into a fantastic one. Look what he doing for A Madrid now, Europa League win last season and now the Super cup with a devastating display against Chelsea

Simeone is now the lucky one

Good to see Athletico Madric showing Chelsea what they are really made off. Wish Bayern Munich had shown half of that against Chelsea in the CL final.

CFC now have 22 players out on loan, thats simply ridiculous

West Ham United:
Jaaskelainen, Demel, Reid, Collins, O'Brien, Noble, Diame, Nolan, Vaz Te, Taylor, Carroll. Subs: Henderson, Tomkins, Diarra, O'Neil, Maiga, Hall, Cole

Fulham:
Schwarzer, Riether, Hangeland, Hughes, Riise, Diarra, Sidwell, Richardson, Duff, Rodallega, Petric. Subs: Stockdale, Kelly, Baird, Kasami, Berbatov, Briggs, Kacaniklic

Just the two former Spurs players on show today - both with Fulham.

Not so long ago, half of each team's players would have been old Spurs men.

Carroll showing if you play to his strengths he's a top player

Jol loves to win 4-3 at Upton Park.

Just needs 4 Berbatov free kicks!

Fulham have had their heart ripped out by us and I fear for them and BMJ this season unfortunately. Saying that I think Upton park will be a difficult place to go this season as the Reebok was under big Sam in the past. They'll be fit, physical and a big tall team good in the air. Carroll will be like Kevin Davies for them, he's all power, elbows and strength, they'll launch it into him and you'll have to be mentally and physically strong to stand up to it.

Losing 3-0, game over and you expect Berbs to come on and be interested and rescue your team? Good luck.

Meanwhile, on Soccer Saturday...

6FzGr.jpg

They wear pants beneath the desk? Well I never...

Back