• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**Official Other Games Thread, Season 2012/13**

Re: **Official Other Teams & Games Thread, Season 2012/13**

Falcao 2-0 Chavski. Wish we could afford a striker of that calibre.

Arguably Falcao is the best striker in the world , actually no argument about it, he is .

If only he were a Bayern Munich player last season .

Falcao 2-0 Chavski. Wish we could afford a striker of that calibre.

We could have in 2009, when Porto bought him.
Or after his knee injury in 2007.
You have to have a good scouting network, and be willing to take a risk.

My best pal who is a gooner ST holder is beside himself tonight

I said i cant believe youve not been linked to anybody, he said he is baffled, cant understand Wenger thinking his squad is good enough especially with the injuries they seem to rack up the past few years

He like me has gone through thick and thin over the past 20 odd years, he is so fudged off he has sold half his ST up until Xmas...

Arguably Falcao is the best striker in the world , actually no argument about it, he is .

If only he were a Bayern Munich player last season .

Agreed. He is the best header of the ball I've ever seen! Great movement. Can lead the line on his own. Two good feet. Just brilliant!

Last edited:

Kicking us out of the Champions League is one thing, but cancelling Coronation Street is another. Chelsea have gone too far this time

My best pal who is a gooner ST holder is beside himself tonight

I said i cant believe youve not been linked to anybody, he said he is baffled, cant understand Wenger thinking his squad is good enough especially with the injuries they seem to rack up the past few years

He like me has gone through thick and thin over the past 20 odd years, he is so fudged off he has sold half his ST up until Xmas...

so if they are doing well he will take it back and if not will sell it again ?

what a fan

so if they are doing well he will take it back and if not will sell it again ?

what a fan

he is a real fan, been everywhere home, away, european games, just simply had enough, he isnt the only one, said people around him at the emirates are doing the same in their droves

at least he has seen success and lots of it, ive seen not much in my time but would honestly never give up my ticket unless i was very ill

River Plate offered Falcao to Villa for £7m. Martin O'Neill decided to go with Emile Heskey instead.

Back