• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**Official Other Games Thread, Season 2012/13**

Excuse me? His comment to me was totally unacceptable mine wasn't. Have a word with him eh?

Whatever we decide to do it won't be done in public. This thread is for talking about today's games.

As for WUMs, I see quite a few in here. Let's all take it down a notch, shall we?

That Messi bloke for Barcelona is rather useful - he reminds me of Gareth Bale.

Perhaps Spurs should make a cheeky bid for him this summer?

Gala in total control and looking good for the last 8.

Burak Yilmaz really is an alrounder and having watched him numerous times - think his personilty too would fit into our team. That said - his stock really has risen and perhaps he would be difficult to obtain.

That Messi bloke for Barcelona is rather useful - he reminds me of Gareth Bale.

Perhaps Spurs should make a cheeky bid for him this summer?

Messi did say last week he'd like to play with both Bale and Rooney. We do need a striker and and an extra winger/forward...

No, fella, what's boring is your inability to acknowledge a world class payer and, instead, acting like a wum and gratuitously hurling the racist card around. Behave, eh?

Hey fella - I have my own right to appreciate whoever I want so save me your patronising drivel

Gala in total control and looking good for the last 8.

Burak Yilmaz really is an alrounder and having watched him numerous times - think his personilty too would fit into our team. That said - his stock really has risen and perhaps he would be difficult to obtain.

I watched him at the weekend, he was fudging dogbrick. Missed about 3 one on ones and an open goal from 5 yards out. That said, his goalscoring record is ridiculous in the Turkish League and he does look like he can hold the ball up well

Italy won't overtake anyone for quite a few years yet. They'll be dropping further in the rankings in a year or two unless they massively up their performances in Europe.

Messi really is the best in the world, no question

I disagree. Cristiano Ronaldo dos Santos Aveiro is a far better player. He is played in three separate leagues in three different countries and excelled in every one them. Messi is not even proven outside La Liga.

They lost with 10 men on the weekend. I've seen him with Trabzonspor too - very useful player and do the job as a lone frontman.

Hey fella - I have my own right to appreciate whoever I want so save me your patronising drivel

And so do I.

But you don't have the right to accuse people of racism for no good reason.

I'll be as patronising as I like if you continue to deserve it by behaving like a child.

I disagree. Cristiano Ronaldo dos Santos Aveiro is a far better player. He is played in three separate leagues in three different countries and excelled in every one them. Messi is not even proven outside La Liga.

That arguement doesn't wash with me. Pele never played in Europe, but no one puts him down just because he only played for Santos.

Messi would tinkle our league.

Italy won't overtake anyone for quite a few years yet. They'll be dropping further in the rankings in a year or two unless they massively up their performances in Europe.

If Milan get through tonight, they and Juve will have earned considerably more points from the CL than any English club.

And so do I.

But you don't have the right to accuse people of racism for no good reason.

I'll be as patronising as I like if you continue to deserve it by behaving like a child.

This conversation had nothing to do with you and is completely a-contextual therefore you are in no positioin to make any comment whatsoever

If I made a comment towards you feel free to raise a concern - if not, take you better than everyone attitude and do me a favour. Who exactly do you consider yourself to be on here?

Back