• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**Official Other Games Thread, Season 2012/13**

What is the matter with all these forward players who cant finish!????? Its like a lost art. Wellbeck a prime example, gets in good positions and finds space but cant finish for brick.

What is the matter with all these forward players who cant finish!????? Its like a lost art. Wellbeck a prime example, gets in good positions and finds space but cant finish for brick.

It seems to be more about what a striker can do in terms of overall play these days. I agree, there ain't too many Linekars about these days. Hernandez is mustard at finishing though, I'd have him tomorrow.

Wellbeck's job tonight is to follow Alonso around. He's not the best finisher but he can do a good defensive job and can break forward at pace.
Great counter attacking player.

Ferguson probably calling time on Rooney's Utd career, very much like Beckham.

I agree Rooney is overrated and hasn't done it for Utd for a number of seasons now and his potential never really realised.

Cheeky bid in the summer from AVB

Jesus Christ, Giggs is a fudging freak of nature! He's running around like he's 20yrs younger!

I was thinking that when he was going forward then they immediately lost the ball and he then had to track back, couldn't keep up and ended up on the floor.. looked a bit uncomfortable lol

Wellbeck's job tonight is to follow Alonso around. He's not the best finisher but he can do a good defensive job and can break forward at pace.

Noted but i just mean jn general but it seems odd. As a club we are finding it hard to find a finisher.... You would think there would be a few about but there a very few true finishers at the big clubs in Europe these days.

Seriously guys, how crap is Danny Welbeck?

One goal and 3 assists from 21 Premier League appearances this season from the team who have scored the highest number of goals.

If he played for anyone else other than Manchester United, he wouldn't get within 200 miles of the England team.

He is doing pretty well at it too.

Fergie gets it right tactically once again. Still balanced on a knife-edge though.

Noted but i just mean jn general but it seems odd. As a club we are finding it hard to find a finisher.... You would think there would be a few about but there a very few true finishers at the big clubs in Europe these days.

I think pure finishers aren't breaking through anymore. Still think most clubs are selecting kids based on physical characteristics.

Seriously guys, how crap is Danny Welbeck?

One goal and 3 assists from 21 Premier League appearances this season from the team who have scored the highest number of goals.

If he played for anyone else other than Manchester United, he wouldn't get within 200 miles of the England team.

You're looking at the wrong stats ;)

Back