• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**Official Other Games Thread, Season 2012/13**

I don't blame you a draw would be job done just saying its been boring as fook. Who is your right back? He has had a bit of a nightmare today. Hoping that Campbell gets on like to see what hes up to

James Tavernier, young lad, he will end up as a centre back, quite promising but can't defend when at right back.

And yes very boring, also want Campbell on.

Amalfitano on for Gosling, who has been fudging appalling.

Liverpool XI v Hearts: Reina, Kelly, Carragher, Agger, Robinson, Henderson, Adam, Spearing, Shelvey, Borini, Sterling.

Carroll present, but not in squad apparently.

We put in a £12million bid for him earlier today apparently.

And yes very boring, also want Campbell on.

Amalfitano on for Gosling, who has been fudging appalling.

Was just going to say he has been awful hardly touched the ball, he seems to went backwards since he left Everton strange one. I like the look of Marveaux hasn't been his best match either but he could be real quality

Was just going to say he has been awful hardly touched the ball, he seems to went backwards since he left Everton strange one. I like the look of Marveaux hasn't been his best match either but he could be real quality

Such a bad injury he had at a key stage in his career, don't think he will make it as a Premier League player.

Liverpool XI v Hearts: Reina, Kelly, Carragher, Agger, Robinson, Henderson, Adam, Spearing, Shelvey, Borini, Sterling.

Carroll present, but not in squad apparently.

Bit of a second string that, in their shoes (new manager, bad result) I would have gone with a stronger side I think. They need to gel...

Definitely a shame. I rememebr seeing Gosling at Everton a few times and he looked class, real good in fact.

Definitely a shame. I rememebr seeing Gosling at Everton a few times and he looked class, real good in fact.

Same here remember when Saudi Sportswashing Machine got him thought it was a real coup

I HATE GREEK TEAMS- from the national team to all the club teams do they ever fudging attack? they are so fudging boring even when they HAVE to try and score and win they don't. I would go fudging insane supporting them

Job done, 1-1. We'll just have to beat them at St. James' Park in the next leg of his EUROPA LEAGUE FOOTBALL MATCH.

It's a load of fudging gonads, this is in the Europa League.

Match chat and general Saudi Sportswashing Machine gonads goes in this thread. Europa League thread is for the exciting stuff like seedings, coefficients and draws.

Hearts playing really well, seen more of the ball in 15 minutes than they did in 180 minutes against us

Back