• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**Official Other Games Thread, Season 2012/13**

Wasn't possible to get there for under £500, to see our reserves...

There will be huge followings all over Europe if we do the business next week.

I've got over 2.5 goals in this liverpool match, after the first half I think that bet may well and truly be off, after Borini's miss, I think it IS well and truly off :lol:

What makes you think you won't be playing the reserves in the away league stages?

What makes you think you won't be playing the reserves in the away league stages?

Because we will be playing Thursday - Sunday and not Thursday - Saturday like this week. There will be changes but not 9 changes like tonight.

We brought 500 to Thessaloniki and that was largely our reserves.

Who cares if it is the reserves? They're still wearing the club crest.

Because we will be playing Thursday - Sunday and not Thursday - Saturday like this week. There will be changes but not 9 changes like tonight.

And?

Thursday-Sunday is still a midweek game. The League is more important.

Back