• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**Official Other Games Thread, Season 2012/13**

Football needs to be dragged kicking and screaming in to the modern age

A fourth (or fifth) referee reviewing all goals should be in place. Also, the concept of injury time is stupid. Lets just allow referees to stop the clock for injuries and substitutions and blow up on exactly 90 minutes

normal service resumed.

why am i surprised.

Commentators point out that he's offsides, and then say "well, credit to chelsea for fighting back"

Wait, what credit? You mean credit the officials for gifting Chelsea the goal and changing the outcome of the game. That's all the 'credit' that's due here. Danchevs.

Football needs to be dragged kicking and screaming in to the modern age

A fourth (or fifth) referee reviewing all goals should be in place. Also, the concept of injury time is stupid. Lets just allow referees to stop the clock for injuries and substitutions and blow up on exactly 90 minutes

Just do rugby. First time ball goes out after allotted time the game is over.

Saudi Sportswashing Machine manager Alan Pardew set to unleash 17-year-old striker Adam Campbell against Atromitos
Alan Pardew is ready to unleash Saudi Sportswashing Machine’s new wonder kid, Adam Campbell, on Greek minnows Atromitos in Thursday night's Europa League qualifying tie.

The 17 year-old, who scored a hat-trick for the reserves last week against Tottenham with Pardew in the crowd, will become Saudi Sportswashing Machine's youngest player to appear in a European fixture, breaking Andy Carroll’s record, set against Palermo in 2006.

Campbell began his career at the famous Wallsend Boys Club, but has been with the Saudi Sportswashing Machine Academy since he was 11 and is tipped to wear the club’s iconic No9 shirt if he continues on his current trajectory. At only 5ft 6in, Campbell is similar in style to a young Michael Owen and the speed of his progress on his return from injury has delighted Pardew.
Saudi Sportswashing Machine have been unable to get their Premier League fixture against Chelsea on Saturday moved as it has been selected for live television coverage and will not fly back from Athens until Friday morning.

As a result, although Pardew is taking the Europa League as seriously as he can, the Saudi Sportswashing Machine manager has left several senior players at home with the trip to Stamford Bridge in mind.

The most interesting would appear to be Cheick Tiote, who is rumoured to be an Arsenal target following the sale of Alex Song to Barcelona this week, although Demba Ba and Fabricio Coloccini have also stayed on Tyneside, while Hatem Ben Arfa is suspended.

New signings, Vurnon Anita, Romain Amalfitano and Gael Bigirimana are all expected to start the game, with another, Curtis Good, on the bench.

Pardew will name an almost completely different team to the one that beat Tottenham Hotspur on the opening day of the new season, although he will have senior players on the bench in case Atromitos look capable of pulling off a shock result in the first leg.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/fo...-striker-Adam-Campbell-against-Atromitos.html

I was saying this to some lads at work today, I obv hate Arsenal but I actually think I hate Chelsea more than them now...

I think I do too, I hate every inch of that scummy team. I don't mind Arsenal so much, perhaps part of that is to do with me not living in North London, perhaps another part is that Arsenal haven't been a rich man's play thing but I think there is more still; the player's attitudes ie Terry and Cole, their flukey CL win last season depriving us of CL football for this season and still likely more besides.

Oh and it's good that Chelsea appear unable to defend, but why all of a sudden is this the case? Maybe they did defend this badly against Bayern and Barca and just those teams couldn't take as many chances as they needed to take? At least if they can't defend my prediction that they will finish 6th and definitely out of the CL spots could well come to fruition.

Is it normal to hate them more than Arsenal?

The hate of the goons is historical and particularly if you have grown up in and around North London. For one reason or another we will always be rivals and hatred will occur. As much as I can never NOT support Spurs, I can never NOT hope for the worst for the goons...

As for Chelsea... That's not hatred, it's disgust. Different thing for me...

Grew up in Surrey and there were always a large number of (mostly armchair) Chelsea fans.

Have hated them for as long as I can remember, especially back in the 70s when they had an away kit consisting of red/white and green, and every taco imagineable had the scarf "because it looked good".

The f**k it did.

Vile club.

While I hate Arsenal, I respect them more than Chelsea. Everything about Chelsea is pure scum... the players, fans, the way they've become successful. I can at least see that Arsenal are a proper football team, that can't be argued, whereas everything about Chelsea just seems fake and disgusting.

Can anyone smell burning? I'm hearing that Artie Ziff has set the transfer window ALIGHT!

Back