• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**Official Other Games Thread, Season 2012/13**

Still don't think they got a title in them

No i dont. Its just frustrating watching a rival for a top 4 spot gain a win through Reading's keeper having a brain fart and being given a goal which should have been offside. All the while we have to listen to the media fawn over them whilst in their first 2 games they have been poor to average. Sickening.

Surely if you put GPS chips in the ball and players boots/shorts or something similar, a computer could work out whether it was offside in a millisecond, ref blows up, no time wasted at all.

We can put a Rover on Mars.....

It's always a risk pulling the keeper out, not much they could do about that. What bricky refereeing overall, starting with Terry not getting a yellow for fouling right outside the box...

Well, yet again the officials decide the outcome

This happens SOOOO often, I am fast losing interest in "the game"

It is supposed to be a game of skill, not a test of officialdom vs payments

Surely if you put GPS chips in the ball and players boots/shorts or something similar, a computer could work out whether it was offside in a millisecond, ref blows up, no time wasted at all.

We can put a Rover on Mars.....

I'm convinced Blatter/Platini et al want to keep the game as far in the dark ages as possible to still make it possible for fixing to occur. Still no goal-line tech? Jokes, all of those old farts.

Back