• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**Official Other Games Thread, Season 2012/13**

Re: **Official Other Teams & Games Thread, Season 2012/13**

Ade been very quiet for Togo but they get a late first half equaliser off a corner 1-1

I said it before and I'll say it again. Everton WON'T be challenging us for fourth, there depth is brick and they won't last.

Arsenal is our threat.

I'm not ruling Liverpool out, yes they have 2 tough away games coming up,but after that,IIRC, they have the more comfortable run-in out of the 4 of us

Villa for me. Their game against Arsenal will be moved if they reach the final, nice but of fixture congestion, and give Villa a bit more time to stop being rubbish.

I can see Villa winning on away goals, they look like they are capable of bagging a couple tonight, Bradford look content to try and hold on and hope for the best

Quite simply Bradford have to score at least one tonight because Villa are definitley getting one more before the 90mins are up

Difference in class is showing now. Even though villa still not clinical enough, individually they are miles better than the city players.

This has probably been posted allready, and if it has I am sorry, but it is just hilarious.
A journo recording a Neil Lennon press conference with his phone has forgot to turn his ringtone off:

[video=youtube;RjYQqmXZ4IA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RjYQqmXZ4IA[/video]

This has probably been posted allready, and if it has I am sorry, but it is just hilarious.
A journo recording a Neil Lennon press conference with his phone has forgot to turn his ringtone off:

[video=youtube;RjYQqmXZ4IA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RjYQqmXZ4IA[/video]

Yeah seen that earlier mate, 2-0 Hooper
1pjoqo.gif

And Wanyama
29geh4n.gif

AVB and Fergie at the match,

Back