• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**Official Other Games Thread, Season 2012/13**

Re: **Official Other Teams & Games Thread, Season 2012/13**

OMG...goalie makes save sensation...thank fudge that's over

That'll do saints.

A win would have been better, but it means we've played one of the hardest teams in the league and not lost or gained lead against Everton and Arsenal.

Liverpool need to step up against big teams to challenge.

I'll take that, could have been worse. Still 3pts behind but they do have WBA and Villa at home for their next 2 games,
What may cost Everton though is they may only have 7 away games left ( to our eight),but among those 7 they still have to visit - United,Arsenal,Tottenham,Liverpool and Chelsea (Norwich and Sunderland being the other two), that is some set of away fxitures still to come

Last edited:

big midweek games next week now...

it could be that 6 points between us and 5th:

we win
west brom beat everton
gooners and pool draw

bunches them all up and let us get away. come on!!

man u, city and chelsea all have relatively easy fixtures, if there is such a thing.

big midweek games next week now...

it could be that 6 points between us and 5th:

we win
west brom beat everton
gooners and pool draw

bunches them all up and let us get away. come on!!

man u, city and chelsea all have relatively easy fixtures, if there is such a thing.

Also depends on Arsenal's game in hand this wednesday, no? :p

Arse with 3 home games in a row now, they are more a threat than Everton imo

Arse with 3 home games in a row now, they are more a threat than Everton imo

They have been that all season.

Well done Southampton though, always good to see someone close to us in the table drop points.

I said it before and I'll say it again. Everton WON'T be challenging us for fourth, there depth is brick and they won't last.

Arsenal is our threat.

Paul Lambert has accused Bradford City’s stadium announcer of disrespecting Aston Villa by urging supporters to “book their hotel rooms for London” in the wake of their Capital One Cup semi-final first-leg win.

I said it before and I'll say it again. Everton WON'T be challenging us for fourth, there depth is brick and they won't last.

Arsenal is our threat.

Arsenal-Liverpool will be watched with interest. We have them both in succession in a month or so.

Arsenal is our threat.

100% This.

Also, Everton have to play nearly all the big boys away (Out of their 7 away games 4 are against top 6 teams + I think another against Liverpool).

All in our own hands though. We have a slightly easier Feb - May than we did last season IMO, so to keep picking up points as we are is the main thing.

Arsenal-Liverpool will be watched with interest. We have them both in succession in a month or so.

Out of the two I think going to Anfield will be the tougher game for us - they'll be desperate to prove they're still a "big" team.
But using this logic the same would apply on Weds so be interesting to see how fired up they are.

Injuries all round would be a nice result on Weds.

Just realized there are International friendlies in 2 weeks. fudge, I was just getting to enjoy this season.

Is there a Uefa election coming up or something?

Usually that's the only time Platini seems to try and get himself into the limelight which is what he has seemed to be doing recently with his views on racism and match fixing..

100% This.

Also, Everton have to play nearly all the big boys away (Out of their 7 away games 4 are against top 6 teams + I think another against Liverpool).

All in our own hands though. We have a slightly easier Feb - May than we did last season IMO, so to keep picking up points as we are is the main thing.

But the flipside of that is they have lots of relatively easy home games, with Emirates Marketing Project being their only difficult one.

Is it better to play Man United at home and QPR away, or QPR at home and Man United away?

Back