• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**Official Other Games Thread, Season 2012/13**

Re: **Official Other Teams & Games Thread, Season 2012/13**

Arsenal are sooooo open. It's as if they've decided they're not going to defend today.

Piers Morgan ‏@piersmorgan
I want a new manager, and I want one right now. #Arsenal

LOLZ

Pen number 15 or 16 for CFC this season

Atkinson got 2 massive decisions totally wrong, he really is a brick ref

I imagine the 2nd massive decision was the red card for the keeper?

Pen number 15 or 16 for CFC this season

Atkinson got 2 massive decisions totally wrong, he really is a brick ref

3 wrong decisions that will effect the outcome of this game. The foul that led to the first goal. The pen that was a bit of a dive, though that one looked a pen at full speed. And he should given the keeper a red.

Chelsea fans singing 'Arsene Wenger we want you to stay'

I remember another lot of London Clubs fans singing that at 2-0 up v Arsenal last season, and we all know what happened then.

3 wrong decisions that will effect the outcome of this game. The foul that led to the first goal. The pen that was a bit of a dive, though that one looked a pen at full speed. And he should given the keeper a red.

So it wasn't a pen but the GK should have been sent off?

Can Arsenal come from 0-2 down? In other words, are they as good as Southampton?

Not seen it again yet, but I always say the ref only gets one look, and in his defence my first reaction was Penalty nailed-on

Yeh, if he hadnt have caught him Ramires was by him and wouldve rolled it into an empty net..

Yeah, I agree. Not sure what the ref was thinking. I hope he didn't think giving the penalty was enough punishment.

Chelski are playing awesome and somehow Torres still plays like a pub player.

Arsenal fans chanting "Spend some f***ing money".

Chelski are playing awesome and somehow Torres still plays like a pub player.

Hasn't been the same physically since the 09/10 season, but he has completely lost it mentally. No desire anymore.

Back