• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**Official Other Games Thread, Season 2012/13**

Re: **Official Other Teams & Games Thread, Season 2012/13**

Nice song with a tinge of racism from CFC fans there - Your just a brick fudging german to Mertesacker

and of course the Champions of Europe song, and what fantastic champions they were...

I suppose a chelsea win today is the lesser of two evils.

I think in the end we'll be battling for 4th rather than pushing 3rd.

Totally agree. It might be a little defeatist but I think battling for 4th is our more realistic target. 3pts behind Chelsea with a far inferior GD, plus a visit to Stamford Bridge to come, we are more than likely have to gain 7pts than Chelsea in the other 15 games, and thats providing we dont lose any ground today.
Chelsea win is the preferred option for me tbh

I dont know i just copied it from BBC if its wrong go and tell them, I couldnt care less

I don't care who it came from..i'm just saying it isn't true. I mean the first sentence says Podolski is out and the next sentence then goes on to say it's the same X1 as the Emirates Marketing Project game:lol:

Oh great, Quinns back. That ****.

Danish TV have former gooner John Jensen commentating :lol:

Why cant they have pundits commentating who dont have a history with one of the clubs playing?

If Chelsea are to win, make it big too, we arent going to beat them on GD, but it could be vital with regards to us and Arsenal, so more goals for Chelsea please

If Chelsea are to win, make it big too, we arent going to beat them on GD, but it could be vital with regards to us and Arsenal, so more goals for Chelsea please

Still tinkled off City didn't ruin them

Theo Walcott taking corners. It's a bit like us having Lennon take them really.

"...Torres is looking over and saying Why not me?"

Because your Fernando Torres mate...

Back