• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**Official Other Games Thread, Season 2012/13**

Re: **Official Other Teams & Games Thread, Season 2012/13**

Stop tempting fate Skyman. If we finish finish 4th and Arsenal win the CL that would confirm for me that we were cursed

1358689675493.gif

That's a dive all day long to me.

Looks a bit like his foot gets caught under Szcezneys leg but it isn't the best gif

Who's the guy with the weird accent commentating the arse -chelsea match ?

The guy doing the BBC updates is not a massive Sagna fan , lol.

Another great chance for Chelsea! Bacary Sagna is gone, I'm afraid. Gone.

He puts in a weak cross which is cut out, and then he just can't get back to cover the Chelsea counter. Eden Hazard profits by carrying the ball forward and switches the ball to the opposite flank, Ramires bursts into the area but shoots over. Sagna is now down with an injury. Just take him off.

The guy doing the BBC updates is not a massive Sagna fan , lol.

Another great chance for Chelsea! Bacary Sagna is gone, I'm afraid. Gone.

He puts in a weak cross which is cut out, and then he just can't get back to cover the Chelsea counter. Eden Hazard profits by carrying the ball forward and switches the ball to the opposite flank, Ramires bursts into the area but shoots over. Sagna is now down with an injury. Just take him off.

People abusing Sagna on my FB too!

What's wrong with Torres? How can you turn so incredibly brick?

I might follow Piers Morgan on Twitter just for today.

I might follow Piers Morgan on Twitter just for today.

I tried following Sugar once, annoyed the fudge out of me. And that was without his continous war of words with Piers the ****.

Even GNev thinks he looked for the pen Ramires....clever play apparently..

I tried following Sugar once, annoyed the fudge out of me. And that was without his continous war of words with Piers the ****.

I'm still following him but it's definitely a sympathy follow due to his Spurs connections. I know what you mean.

Back