• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**Official Other Games Thread, Season 2012/13**

Re: **Official Other Teams & Games Thread, Season 2012/13**

They were really good last year. Winning the league unbeaten is no mean feat.

I am glad they're back up there to be honest after the whole match fixing, relegations etc. they were superb through out the 90s with the likes of Zidane, Inzaghi, del Piero, Deschamps, Davids etc. It's great to see, I hope they have a good Champions League too, plus any team who knocks Chelsea out of the CL in the group stages are good in my book!!

Never really watched much of them before but they were very good in patches tonight, they were up against tonight until the wonder goal but were pretty devastating and very clinical in the 2nd half

[video=youtube;QbgLkhCOlhM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=QbgLkhCOlhM[/video]

Swansea's last goal was class, thought De Guzman would be a success in the league, great signing.

Southampton are idiots for sacking their manager despite being on a 5 match unbeaten run. Just hope they won't be affected by that against Everton. Everton could overtake us if they win big and we don't get a result against ManU.

Once a manager looses the dressing room it is very hard for him to get it back, I don't think he can turn this around.

His substitutions today were utterly idiotic, we played well for 60 minutes and actually should have been 4 or 5 nil up (Cisse missed 5 sitters ffs) but his negative substitutions at 1-0 up with 30 minutes to play ended up costing us the game and handed the initiative to Reading.

Very disturbing fact - We've yet to come from behind to win a league game under Pardew, he's been manager here for over 2 years.

Has he actually lost the dressing room or has he just lost the decent players to injury that got you where you were last season? You have Collocini wanting to leave for reasons nothing to do with Pardew, you have Ba gone, Cisse woefully out of form. Cabaye and Tiote have missed a lot of games through injury, and the rest of the team with the likes of Williamson and Perch reeks of an overachieving set of players that did well above their station last year. Pardew is such an obvious victim of his own success.

Plus, I really detest the argument that managers bringing on a defensive sub 'hand the initiative' to the other team, as if that is why they lose. As if pouring forward wouldn't leave gaps for Reading to exploit anyway? The fact is, Reading at 1-0 down probably will look to keep it tight and salvageable until around 75 minutes, before deciding to push for the equaliser. If you decide to keep pushing at them you may score, but you may make it even easier for them to do so, because they will be coming at you. It's a totally fair decision to try and frustrate them to protect what you have, particularly when the team isn't in great form and may not be able to simply keep possession for the last 15 minutes against a team that is fighting for their lives and will hustle you out of it. If you concede having gone defensive, blame also goes to the players for failing to do their jobs and keeping the concentrate up.

I suppose a chelsea win today is the lesser of two evils.

I think in the end we'll be battling for 4th rather than pushing 3rd.

i'd like a draw.. but you are correct, chelsea winning would be preffered to arsenal winning.

Chelsea team: Cech; Azpilicueta, Ivanovic, Cahill, Cole; Ramires, Lampard; Oscar, Mata, Hazard; Torres.

Arsenal team: Szczesny; Sagna, Mertesacker, Vermaelen, Gibbs; Coquelin, Wheelchair, Diaby; Cazorla, Walcott, Giroud

Fernando Torres and Frank Lampard start for Chelsea, with Demba Ba and John Terry on the bench. There's no David Luiz in the squad

Lukas Podolski and Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain are both ruled out of Arsenal's matchday squad through illness. Arsenal's starting XI is unchanged from the 2-0 defeat to Emirates Marketing Project.

Torres over Ba, my Chelski ST holding mate will be spitting venom.

Fernando Torres and Frank Lampard start for Chelsea, with Demba Ba and John Terry on the bench. There's no David Luiz in the squad

Lukas Podolski and Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain are both ruled out of Arsenal's matchday squad through illness. Arsenal's starting XI is unchanged from the 2-0 defeat to Emirates Marketing Project.

Well that's not true is it.

Tancredi Palmeri @tancredipalmeri

After spat between Cristiano n Mourinho in dressing room, according to @pedrocnn chances of Cristiano on bench tonight.Beginning of the end?

Awesome Niall Quim and his unbiased Arsenal commentating once again, where's the mute button !!!

Back