• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**Official Other Games Thread, Season 2012/13**

Re: **Official Other Teams & Games Thread, Season 2012/13**

Makes me laugh the way AFC fans call him Robin Van Pursestrings, yeh of course he left because of money, nothing to do with having won fudge all for 7 years

I watch RVP every week and I still can't believe he missed that sitter against us at OT... Bill Nick was really looking down on us that day!!

Anyone see this disgrace yesterday

wn1n8.jpg

But surely he was just moving his leg out of the way to protect himself, isn't that the usual argument on the board? :-"

Awful awful defending, Evra again 2-0 and game over

How many fouls is Webb going to let Joe Allen get away with, he is past 4 now without a yellow, some cynical foul too

Gulp for next week. I just want to get it over and done with

Just look at how they defend, they are dogbrick as was shown again there, we defo have a chance

Hopefully. Whenever we play at home against them though Bale decides to sit in Rafaels pocket. Our attacking players need to pull out a performance. We were lucky at OT

Hopefully. Whenever we play at home against them though Bale decides to sit in Rafaels pocket. Our attacking players need to pull out a performance. We were lucky at OT

We were due a bit of luck against them, how many times have they been lucky against us, shed loads...

We were due a bit of luck against them, how many times have they been lucky against us, shed loads...

A double over Man Utd in the Premier League? I just can't see it happening. I'll be positive on the day though

Back