• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**Official Other Games Thread, Season 2012/13**

Re: **Official Other Teams & Games Thread, Season 2012/13**

Judging but seemed to be our very own fans chanting "you don't know what you're doing" at an AVB substitution today I'm afraid we have no grounds to speak on other clubs supporters.

i was under the impression it was more aimed at Adebayor than AVBs sub

Judging but seemed to be our very own fans chanting "you don't know what you're doing" at an AVB substitution today I'm afraid we have no grounds to speak on other clubs supporters.

Is that true??? Wtf if so. I agreed with all subs today

didn't someone clear up that was QPR fans aimed at the lino or ref ?

can't imagine too many Spurs were disappointed to see Adebayor come off tbh

DHSF you was there - can you shed any light on the situation?

mate who went said it was from QPR fans as Ade was playing so crap they wanted him to stay on

Immediately after the chant was "you're just a brick Arsene Wenger" which was the followed by "USA USA". I can believe QPR fans chanting it to AVB because Ade was poor and they wanted him on but not the linesman.

how random is the Arsene Wenger chant though

Immediately after the chant was "you're just a brick Arsene Wenger" which was the followed by "USA USA". I can believe QPR fans chanting it to AVB because Ade was poor and they wanted him on but not the linesman.
So your basically speculating. You and your propaganda machine will not win!

So your basically speculating. You and your propaganda machine will not win!

Well it was either our fans or the opposition fans chanting it and its very rare for opposition fans to chant "you don't know what you're doing" at the opposition manager after a substitution.

Well it was either our fans or the opposition fans chanting it and its very rare for opposition fans to chant "you don't know what you're doing" at the opposition manager after a substitution.

ill think ill take the opinon of people who were at the game rather than somebody who watched it on tv

it was QPR fans singing it

But it's very common for fans of home or away persuasions to chant 'you don't know what you're doing' at the officials.

ill think ill take the opinon of people who were at the game rather than somebody who watched it on tv

it was QPR fans singing it

didn't i just say that it could have possibly been QPR fans (i don't think it was about a lino call though).

DHFS was there so ill wait on what he says.

But it's very common for fans of home or away persuasions to chant 'you don't know what you're doing' at the officials.

immediately followed by "you're just a brick Arsene wenger"? what's that got to do with a bad lino call?

immediately followed by "you're just a brick Arsene wenger"? what's that got to do with a bad lino call?

It's also very common for fans to sing songs that are completely unrelated to one another.

There was nothing about Arsene Wenger either.

> Spurs win a debatable throw in
> Ade goes off
> QPR fans sing "You don't know what you're doing" to the lino
> Dempsey comes on
> QPR fans start singing "You're brick a brick Kyle Walker" as Naughton prepares to take the throw
> Our fans chant USA USA USA for Dempsey

I'm torn over the match tomorrow. City win or a draw?

I get that but still a draw for me.

Chelsea should have won their last 2 games so today's win wasn't unexpected. Maybe fourth is where we should be right now..but let's wait until next week before throwing the towel in (or slapping United's bum with it!)

Back