• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**Official Other Games Thread, Season 2012/13**

Re: **Official Other Teams & Games Thread, Season 2012/13**

I reckon Dembele and Sandro could have another field day against Man Utds central midfield. I'm just glad we'll have Vert CB against RVP next week instead of Gallas.

Why the tossfest over Sturridge? Was I watching a different game or something?

I reckon Dembele and Sandro could have another field day against Man Utds central midfield. I'm just glad we'll have Vert CB against RVP next week instead of Gallas.

Dawson still worries me.

Arteta's injured.

Thanks for clearing that up. I didn't actually know that.

Still, they're bringing in someone straight from injury, Wenger rates him highly. should have quite easily played Ramsey (who is brick but has been fit and played alot this season) or Coquelin (who looks a right talent).

I think Wenger knows he needs some presence in that midfield. Diaby brings that.

Dawson still worries me.

Heart on your sleeve player though which in home games like this can be crucial. Just look at his performances in the past against the likes of Chelsea, Arsenal, Emirates Marketing Project etc when he has pulled off mammoth performances. I do rememebr Caulkers performance at OT though, class!

Or Wenger was brick scared at the prospect of Yaya Toure going up against 3 midget shrimps in the middle?

Why would he? Toure isn't playing. Most City fans will tell you he isn't much of a loss anyway, he's been strolling this season.

Since Arteta has joined Arsenal, they've only won ONE game in which he hasn't started/played. That was the last game of last season against WBA.

Why would he? Toure isn't playing. Most City fans will tell you he isn't much of a loss anyway, he's been strolling this season.

What is Emirates Marketing Project's team?

No Toure and Aguero = home win for me.

Since Arteta has joined Arsenal, they've only won ONE game in which he hasn't started/played. That was the last game of last season against WBA.

and our record with/without Dembele?

What is Emirates Marketing Project's team?

No Toure and Aguero = home win for me.

......................Hart
Zaba...Kompany...Nasta....Clichy
.............Garcia.......Barry
Milner.............Tevez.............Silva
......................Dzeko

......................Hart
Zaba...Kompany...Nasta....Clichy
.............Garcia.......Barry
Milner.............Tevez.............Silva
......................Dzeko

hahahahhaha

Arsenal have this game easily.

Garcia and Barry is ridiculously average in the centre. That's not a title challenging CM partnership at all.

I've learnt to respect Barrys role in the City team to be fair. When he plays you wonder what all the fuss is about. When he doesn't play, you know.

Garcia on the other hand, has been extremely average. I mean he may not have been up to his standards this season but Toure alongside Barry is obviously a lot better. I think even Milner next to Barry would be better.

They are playing a pretty poor and fragile Arsenal team not Barcelona...

Arsenal poor? i don't think they're gonna get top 4 but lets not exaggerate now.

Milner on the right? Clichy? Garcia? Barry? Nacstatsaswhateverhisname?

Also an out of form Hart and Tevez hasn't looked anything like his usual self either...Gooner win.

Back