• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**Official Other Games Thread, Season 2012/13**

Re: **Official Other Teams & Games Thread, Season 2012/13**

Btw it isn't really fair that Arsenal get a longer break than us over what is a pretty tough Christmas period.

Why was their game with West Ham called off when QPR and Fulham both played at home in London on boxing day? Utter gonad*s.

That's why you were shipping goals at the end. You ran out of steam and they were still fresh. It was unfair...and horrible to watch. If you hang onto Ba and add another player, you still have a good team.

I think most on here agree, its the wages that will be an issue, Arsenal, Liverpool and Chelsea will all offer him more cash than us and if im honest Ba is another greedy footballer who will go for the biggest payday

yeh maybe.

It's not a risk though imo. For £7m we can always sell him on to some sucker if it goes tits up. Wage wise he would be expensive but again we need to take a risk in January.

may I ask how wenger is involved in that tube strike? are some of you actually serious right now? like actually implicating that wenger had something to do with a game getting delayed for a tube strike.

Marv is better in the middle, if we're going to continue playing this system, which allows us to play some pretty good attacking football, then we need to sign a player to play left of the three.

I can see Ba going, quite a lot of our fans will be quite pleased if he does, he is very selfish.

Err... you seen Defoe play before?

may I ask how wenger is involved in that tube strike? are some of you actually serious right now? like actually implicating that wenger had something to do with a game getting delayed for a tube strike.

Clearly he did. He knows no bounds. Disgrace.

Marv is better in the middle, if we're going to continue playing this system, which allows us to play some pretty good attacking football, then we need to sign a player to play left of the three.

I can see Ba going, quite a lot of our fans will be quite pleased if he does, he is very selfish.

but you're not going to get a player to play on the left of a three as well as 2 defender in January are you? it's not very realistic especially considering it's Mike Ashley we're talking about here.

t

But why can't their supports use other means of transport? Fulham and QPR both played at home in London on boxing days.

Why? Obviously it wasn't Wenger but it still isn't on.

It is gonad*s that their game was off though. It's not like the tube is the only method of transport to get to the Emirates. There's two overground rail stations within walking distance of the ground. There's also buses, taxis etc.

Jammy bastards, bet Ben Arfa and Cabaye are back for the match at the Lane.

Arsenal has Finsbury Park overground along with Drayton Park overground, thats 2 train stations no further away to the ground than say WHL and Northumberland Park, also TFL wouldve put a lot more buses onto, there is no way their game shouldve been called off not when QPR and Fulham both played at home with the same hassles

The goons conceaded 3 at home! Sack Wenger and bring in Bould!!!

but you're not going to get a player to play on the left of a three as well as 2 defender in January are you? it's not very realistic especially considering it's Mike Ashley we're talking about here.

It's unlikely but he has admitted (in private, apparently) that it was a gamble not to strengthen in the summer and it failed and he knows we must get players in.

Mind we got Cisse in last Jan and non of us were expecting that.

I'm convinced that TFL are all Gooners! Bleeding Victoria Line has been on/off for years and we never missed a match!

t

But why can't their supports use other means of transport? Fulham and QPR both played at home in London on boxing days.

Why? Obviously it wasn't Wenger but it still isn't on.

Saudi Sportswashing Machine

Making the brickst Arsenal team in the last 10 years look good

Back