• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**Official Other Games Thread, Season 2012/13**

Re: **Official Other Teams & Games Thread, Season 2012/13**

That's all he's got though, well that and pace. He's not a good footballer, Chris Waddle was right.

Apart from dribbling round people, the good passing, assists and pace and all right, the hat tricks I will agree with you.

He's a good player overall with superb pace and finishing ability. His all around game is not great but at times he's devastating.

I don't know why teams defend so high against them. It's asking for trouble. Make him beat you one on one. If defenders just stayed tight to him, it would nullify him. I'd rather they kept him and didn't go for Demba Ba.

Their goal is Falcao though and i think they'll go all out for him in January so can't see it.

Id be gutted if he went to the rentboys, their pile of brick scum just dont deserve a player like him..

Krul 4
Simpson 1
Coloccini 3
Perch 2
Santon 2
Obertan 7
Tiote 3
Marveaux 8
Bigirimana 8
Ba 8
Cisse 5

Id be gutted if he went to the rentboys, their pile of brick scum just dont deserve a player like him..

They don't but Atletico are in the bricker financially so a big offer will turn heads for sure.

Chelski will probably sell him on for half the price in a year if it doesn't go well though.

Hopefully that win makes Wenger think he doesnt need any new signings this January.

From ITV

TV cameras might have missed it but Walcott did a prolonged lap of honour after FT, waving to all corners of the ground...

Arsene-Wenger-006.jpg

Manager, Chef and now TFL Boss!

Apart from dribbling round people, the good passing, assists and pace and all right, the hat tricks I will agree with you.
Oh come on, he is a one dimensional player who can only be relied on to score goals by breaking the offside trap and beating the keeper 1v1. A slightly improved, slightly quicker Darren Bent. With less finishing ability.

It is gonad*s that their game was off though. It's not like the tube is the only method of transport to get to the Emirates. There's two overground rail stations within walking distance of the ground. There's also buses, taxis etc.

=D>

Total joke. They just got a lovely little winter break.

Oh come on, he is a one dimensional player who can only be relied on to score goals by breaking the offside trap and beating the keeper 1v1. A slightly improved, slightly quicker Darren Bent. With less finishing ability.

=D>

=D>

Total joke. They just got a lovely little winter break.
You know if they hit a rough patch at the end of January they'll moan about fixture congestion though! Tossers!

may I ask how wenger is involved in that tube strike? are some of you actually serious right now? like actually implicating that wenger had something to do with a game getting delayed for a tube strike.

Are you seriously suggesting that some people are somehow entertaining the notion that Wenger had a hand in the tube strike in London on Boxing Day? Seriously?

Presumably there would have been a three way discussion between the club, the fa and the police about calling the game off. All three would have had to agree to this course of action. I believe that the club (i.e. Wenger - the manager) would have entertained the idea and welcomed it in light of some of the comments he has made when his team were not doing too well recently. The idea that they were tired.

There are plenty of ways of getting to the emirates. It's in a central part of London ffs. You can park a car in a one of several locations that do not have restrictions on match days in the borough of Haringey and walk. On Boxing day there were no parking restrictions in the Borough of Haringey either. Wood Green has two car parks that are relatively cheap and safe. It's not that far from the emirates. Hell I've even walked passed the stadium on route to Green Lanes Harringay from Kings X and Euston.

Point is that if you really want to you can get to the stadium without a tube, in fact getting the tube there is the worst way of getting there. In November I walked from Southgate to the stadium just to avoid the tube. To say that the game needed to be called off for safety reasons is a joke.

Back