• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**Official Other Games Thread, Season 2012/13**

Re: **Official Other Teams & Games Thread, Season 2012/13**

Because we got them 1st game of the season, with a near-fully fit first X1

And when we play them again in february, you just know that they will have Cabaye, Jonas, Taylor and Ben Arfa back + a couple of january signings

We have been real unlucky with the scheduling of our fixtures against them this season

I bet the poor sods that are there arent thats for sure (thats not a dig at Greg by the way)

Didn't really expect anything today, it just infuriates me that we haven't invested in some defenders given how much quality we have going in the other direction.

The summer just gone was such a good opportunity to put that right and really push on and we signed one midfielder.

Masterminded by Wenger giving his boys a good Christmas rest whilst the rest of the league fulfills it's fixtures.

I suppose Wenger initiated the strike of the public transportation system?

has he no shame!? good to see the break worked well for west ham too.

Didn't really expect anything today, it just infuriates me that we haven't invested in some defenders given how much quality we have going in the other direction.

The summer just gone was such a good opportunity to put that right and really push on and we signed one midfielder.

Plus you need a replacement for Cisse who is a one season wonder

Good point, that. Tube strike or something? I was not taking that much notice what with Xmas and that.

The tube strike which did not prevent at least 2 other london clubs successfully holding games.

I bet Greg is loving this

Perhaps he needs to worry about the leaky Saudi Sportswashing Machine defence and less about Bale's misgivings!
All 3 north east teams have had a dose of reality, they were never and never have been that good, medium sized clubs with mediocre teams!
What's happened to the best footy fans in the country now?

Btw it isn't really fair that Arsenal get a longer break than us over what is a pretty tough Christmas period.

Why was their game with West Ham called off when QPR and Fulham both played at home in London on boxing day? Utter gonad*s.

but even if you sign a defender or two in january you're still probably going to lose Ba which seems like 1 step forward and 2 steps back. You fudged up royally not adding quality in the summer.

9 first team players out injured btw and it's not like we have a big squad.

Back