• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**Official Other Games Thread, Season 2012/13**

Re: **Official Other Teams & Games Thread, Season 2012/13**

1356275392726.gif

I'll bet a certain erstwhile female acquaintance enjoyed watching that.

How can you say definately intentional from that? It looks as if he slices it . You could argue he is stupid for kicking the ball so near the players on the ground in the first place, even reckless but intentional no.

It was intentional. He had a lot of time, he's clearly trying to kick the ball at VP.

How can you say definately intentional from that? It looks as if he slices it . You could argue he is stupid for kicking the ball so near the players on the ground in the first place, even reckless but intentional no.

There is a long delay between the whistle going off and him kicking the ball. And he is looking down at Van Persie the whole time. He may not necessarily have meant to smash it into his head but he knew what he was aiming for.

Don't recall what competition it was in, but we've had one that Dempsey missed

That was the Carling Cup defeat to Norwich.

I think we might as well don't get penalties as we don't have a proven penalty taker. Besides, we are not good at convincing the refs to give us the penalties. We don't even put pressure on the refs. Worst of all, the refs seems to punish Bale for diving evertime he goes down.

Dortmund are very much underrated. They are 1 of the best teams in the world at this present time.

Yeah but there are arguably 5 or 6 better teams. The match against Shakhtar should be very interesting, two similar teams and great to watch.

I would say Barcelona, Bayern, United, Juventus, and Real Madrid are probably better than Dortmund, but the point I was making is that Real Madrid might have a tough time with some of these other teams based on their games against Dortmund.

I would say Dortmund, Shakhtar, Malaga, Arsenal, and PSG are all very good teams too but a level below the ones above.

Everton v Wigan 15:00 at Goodison Park Preview

Show stats panel Fulham v Southampton 15:00 at Craven Cottage Preview

Show stats panel Man Utd v Saudi Sportswashing Machine 15:00 at Old Trafford Preview

Show stats panel Norwich v Chelsea 15:00 at Carrow Road Preview

Show stats panel QPR v West Brom 15:00 at Loftus Road Stadium Preview

Show stats panel Reading v Swansea 15:00 at Madejski Stadium Preview

Show stats panel Sunderland v Emirates Marketing Project 15:00 at Stadium of Light Preview

Show stats panel Aston Villa v Tottenham 17:30 at Villa Park Preview

Show stats panel Stoke v Liverpool 19:45 at Britannia Stadium

We need 'Arry to do us a favour and for Wigan to play like they did against us.

Is it too much to ask for clipboard to do us a favour, too?

Last edited:

We all know what will happen today.
Wigan will bend over and take it big style
QPR will play like tw#ts until Jan 14th, when they will suddenly play like world-beaters
Aston Villas young guns will play like veterans today and tackle like players that havent conceded 8 goals all season, let alone the last 90mins
:(

And Stoke's defence will suddenly crumble like a sand castle to the tide water. It's inevitable.

Everton/Wigan - DRAW
Fulham - WIN
Man Utd - WIN
Chelsea - WIN
QPR - WIN
Reading/Swansea - DRAW
Emirates Marketing Project - WIN
Stoke/Liverpool - DRAW

Just how bad were we when Brown played for us. I can't quite get my head around the idea that he did.

Good start to the day with Forest trashing Leeds.

QPR postponed 15 minutes as West Brom bus got stuck in traffic.

I think Saudi Sportswashing Machine are in for a bit of a smacked arse today, could easily see that one being 4 or 5-1.

QPR postponed 15 minutes as West Brom bus got stuck in traffic.

My dad is stuck in traffic - 15 minutes? Should be an hour really. Its ridiculous especially considering that tubes are out of action

"Dimitar Berbatov has joined the Mario Balotelli club. Sascha Riether crosses from the right, Kelvin Davis can only palm the ball out into the goalmouth and Berbatov shovels in the loose ball. He then reveals a T-shirt which says "Keep calm and pass me the ball." He's booked. But that is class."

Heh

Well at least that's happened, this afternoon has otherwise been decidedly boring so far!

Evans nets an equaliser for Manchester United in their fixture against Saudi Sportswashing Machine. Half an hour in, almost, and we have only three Premiership goals, is this another of those dull afternoons where hardly anyone scores, it's starting to look that way!

Back