• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**Official Other Games Thread, Season 2012/13**

Re: **Official Other Teams & Games Thread, Season 2012/13**

How the fudge is it crazy comments?

Getting a smack in the back of the head is super dangerous. Maybe not 'kill' him but from that fudgein close proximity and that hard a hit of the ball - yeah it is fudgein dangerous. It was definitely done on purpose.

There is a reason why sports like boxing ban hits on the back of the head

Idiotic.

I'm not defending Williams, but saying he could have killed him was OTT. Dangerous yes, but a lenghty ban? No.

I'm not defending Williams, but saying he could have killed him was OTT. Dangerous yes, but a lenghty ban? No.

You guys are nitpicking at the 'could have killed him' comments. It was a bit fo an overreaction but crazy? no.

Lengthy ban? yeah. a) it was deliberate b) malicious c) dangerous

That was worse than any tackle. A tackle youre still kind of going for a ball where as in that incident there was no tackle or whatever - it was akin to an off the ball incident. Fellaini was going to be given a massive ban for something alittle less dangerous. Thats a six game ban and should be.

You guys are nitpicking at the 'could have killed him' comments. It was a bit fo an overreaction but crazy? no.

That was worse than any tackle. A tackle youre still kind of going for a ball where as in that incident there was no tackle or whatever - it was akin to an off the ball incident. Fellaini was going to be given a massive ban for something alittle less dangerous. Thats a six game ban and should be.

Okay a 3 game ban I can accept. But Fellaini was involved in multiple incidents in the same game. He should have got 6 games.

Fellaini should have been banned for 9 games minimum

Okay a 3 game ban I can accept. But Fellaini was involved in multiple incidents in the same game. He should have got 6 games.

But the difference with this one is that the williams one was cowardly and something that was totally out of context with the situation. The Fellaini one should have been six also purely for the headbutt alone however knowing how snide stoke are I didnt really blame him and if I were in his position I would have shot him.

I think both should have been six but the whatever committee were cowardice in giving out only three.

We have no excuse for not thrashing Villa. Their confidence should be at an all time low now. Any decent performance and we should win.
Unfortunately football doesn't work like that

I honestly don't believe Williams mean't to hit RVP. It looks like he goes to clear the ball but actually mis-kicks it. Watch where it looks like he is aiming and the direction the ball comes off his foot.

Chelsea were awarded there 10th penalty this season. Have we even had one?

I honestly don't believe Williams mean't to hit RVP. It looks like he goes to clear the ball but actually mis-kicks it. Watch where it looks like he is aiming and the direction the ball comes off his foot.

1356275392726.gif

It was definitely intentional. The whistle had gone a while before he kicked the ball.

1356275392726.gif

It was definitely intentional. The whistle had gone a while before he kicked the ball.

How can you say definately intentional from that? It looks as if he slices it . You could argue he is stupid for kicking the ball so near the players on the ground in the first place, even reckless but intentional no.

Last edited:

But the difference with this one is that the williams one was cowardly and something that was totally out of context with the situation. The Fellaini one should have been six also purely for the headbutt alone however knowing how snide stoke are I didnt really blame him and if I were in his position I would have shot him.

I think both should have been six but the whatever committee were cowardice in giving out only three.

I beleive the excuse for the lenient ban was that the ref saw the other incidents, which he clearly didn't, and as such no further action can be taken. Or in other words cop out.

Here is how you try and kill someone with a football..

8302076967_cc10532a0c_o.gif

:ross: :ross:

Messi did something similar as well I think, the little brick.

Rio Ferdinand smashing the ball at a Man Utd fan

Back