• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**Official Other Games Thread, Season 2012/13**

Re: **Official Other Teams & Games Thread, Season 2012/13**

Oh my GHod!! How the fudge did fellaini get away with that,

fudging disgusting

Oh my GHod!! How the fudge did fellaini get away with that,

fudging disgusting
Although I obviously can't condone headbutting, I can understand Fellaini's frustration. Referees really need to do something about the way Stoke defend set pieces. They always have their arms all over the opponents, hangs onto shirts and so on. And Shawcross is the worst culprit. I honestly think he commits a foul at every corner against. And referees can't say they don't know about it. Everyone who has been watching the PL for hte last few seasons knows what is going on. Something needs to be done about it.

Gerrard pulls one back, 1-3.
Surely too late though

2963dd7916f11eef428bc1997e37d049_large

Although I obviously can't condone headbutting, I can understand Fellaini's frustration. Referees really need to do something about the way Stoke defend set pieces. They always have their arms all over the opponents, hangs onto shirts and so on. And Shawcross is the worst culprit. I honestly think he commits a foul at every corner against. And referees can't say they don't know about it. Everyone who has been watching the PL for hte last few seasons knows what is going on. Something needs to be done about it.

I agree with your comments, but of all the players in the league to complain about being physical, he is not the one. Fellaini is a very good player, but also a very dirty one. He could teach Alan Shearer about the use of elbows.

Nah, Stoke are just a "physical side", they can do whatever they like. If any other team were to play like the do in a game, there would be multiple yellow cards. fudges me off that the dirty players/teams get away with more fouls than the cleaner teams do.

By all accounts later in the match Fellani gave Shawcross a forearm smash to the face after the ball had been headed clear. Perhaps he just some wanted time off over the festive season, he's certainly going to get it now.

By all accounts later in the match Fellani gave Shawcross a forearm smash to the face after the ball had been headed clear. Perhaps he just some wanted time off over the festive season, he's certainly going to get it now.

That's good for us, he's their best player by a distance

It's great news for us. I am not saying Everton are a one man team, but they'll struggle without him. I haven't checked to see what fixtures they have that he'll miss though.

West Ham A
Wigan H
Chelsea H

is Evertons next 3 fixtures

Fair play Moyes didn't use the old didn't see it excuse. He admitted Fellaini was a lucky boy to get away with it.

Next 5 games:

West Ham (A)
Wigan (H)
Chelsea (H)
Saudi Sportswashing Machine (A)
Swansea (H)

Next 5 games:

West Ham (A)
Wigan (H)
Chelsea (H)
Saudi Sportswashing Machine (A)
Swansea (H)

You'd expect them to comfortably dispatch Wigan and Swansea at home even without him. But they'll miss him a lot for the other three games. If he gets a 5 match suspension that is.

aaah just imagine if we didn't fudge up last week. Everton would be 8th. We'd be 4th with the posibility of going 8 points clear of Everton and 8 clear of Arsenal

Fellani is a dirty ****, always has been.

Wow that looks terrible by Fellaini. I like him even more now, nutting Shawcross and hopefully getting suspended. What's not to like

aaah just imagine if we didn't fudge up last week. Everton would be 8th. We'd be 4th with the posibility of going 8 points clear of Everton and 8 clear of Arsenal

Don't do this to yourself mate.

Inter vs Lazio now peeps...should be a good game.

Back