• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**Official Other Games Thread, Season 2012/13**

Re: **Official Other Teams & Games Thread, Season 2012/13**

Wenger's getting more and more brick from the reporters as the years have gone on. I think his general courtesy when dealing with reporters (as compared to the likes of the reporter-banning Ferguson) has led to the opposite of what he had hoped for. Instead of a mutual respect, the journos are mocking him more and more, being deliberately provocative and insulting.

It's a journo's job to ask hard questions, and there's not enough of that in football. But there's being investigative and being openly disrespectful, and the Sky reporters cross the line these days when Wenger's involved.
I love it when he loses, and I love it when he clams up and moans about injustices and non-existent penalties because then I can laugh at his blinkered views. Seeing a jaded reporter mock and needle someone who is, after all, one of the country's most successful managers?That just makes me uncomfortable.

Agreed completely

As for being disrespectful toward Wenger - it's not just him - look at Benitez few weeks back, Ivanovic last season after the CL semi, etc.

Paid wums - nothing more

1355257750059.gif

1355008441318.gif

gervinho-touch.gif

I'm hearing that Roman Pavlyuchenko is set for a return to the Premier League in January with Reading.

Wenger's getting more and more brick from the reporters as the years have gone on. I think his general courtesy when dealing with reporters (as compared to the likes of the reporter-banning Ferguson) has led to the opposite of what he had hoped for. Instead of a mutual respect, the journos are mocking him more and more, being deliberately provocative and insulting.

It's a journo's job to ask hard questions, and there's not enough of that in football. But there's being investigative and being openly disrespectful, and the Sky reporters cross the line these days when Wenger's involved.

I love it when he loses, and I love it when he clams up and moans about injustices and non-existent penalties because then I can laugh at his blinkered views. Seeing a jaded reporter mock and needle someone who is, after all, one of the country's most successful managers?That just makes me uncomfortable.

Gotta be honest, I didn't see a massive probelm with the interviewer last night. Nowhere near the depths that Geoff Shreeves plummets to, I think he must have had the same media training as Kay Burley. He asked the sort of questions you would expect and interviewer to ask after getting beat by a lower league side. I'm sure their fans appreciated the tough questions.

If Wenger hadn't walked away, the reporter would have queried whether he has considered resigning IMO, good timing by Wenger there

Pepe with the sneakiest of kicks into the defenders nuts I've seen.

Madrid 2 nil down against Celta incidentally

Pepe is a right dirty little prick. No class at all.

article-2246855-16799A14000005DC-307_634x833.jpg

The £2500 boots Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang used when warming up for St. Etienne's match with Lyon on Monday.

[video=youtube;zXhlqLpqEwY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=zXhlqLpqEwY[/video]

Pav and Roberts more likely. Pog seems to be on the bench every time I've seen them. The stats say they've both started 8 games.

Another rumour - Pog is out.

This season Pav in Locomotiv is just as in Spurs - looks like brick but somehow getting his goals and assists. 11 games (8 in starting line-up) - 4 goals + 3 assists, not bad.

Chelsea fans on twitter, going on about being crowned champions of the world on sunday hahaha, the standard of that tournament is relative to sunday league

Back