• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**Official Other Games Thread, Season 2012/13**

Re: **Official Other Teams & Games Thread, Season 2012/13**

Why Moyes will never be rated a great manager.

Sad times when being honest dooms you to mediocrity in terms of your managerial abilities.

Does football management really have to be all about lying and covering your highly-paid primadonnas' arses no matter what they do?

I've just seen the two incidents involving Fellani and Shawcross. Both incidents were bordering on assault so I can see a 5-6 match ban for Fellani on the way. Good.

I don't wanna be accused of having it in for Joe Hart, but he should have done better for the goal today. Not saying he could have saved it, but he made it easy for Ba by coming out and then stopping. Either come for it and get the ball, or stay on the line.

And what a shocker, Aguero and Tevez start together, Emirates Marketing Project win. Apparently everyone can see this except the great Mancini.

Think Saudi Sportswashing Machine should cash in on Cisse, last season was an aberration IMO. Every goal he scored last season was a worldie, that couldn't continue forever.

Last edited:

I don't mind, I think Hart is overrated. Remember Kasper Schmeichel? Looked okay at first, now he's club hopping in the Championship. Hart is far superior to him obviously, but he's nowhere near world class yet.

I'd love to see us sign Benteke

He's quick, skilful, bullies defenders, vision, hard as nails. Did you see when Johnson squared up to him? I'd always back the bloke who stays calm when you see two guys square up to each other. He's got a neck like fudging E.T.

Last edited:

index.php

I'd love to see us sign Benteke

He's quick, skilful, bullies defenders, vision, hard as nails. Did you see when Johnson squared up to him? I'd always back the bloke who stays calm when you see two guys square up to each other. He's got a neck like fudging E.T.

And still only 22! Shame we didn't take a chance on him prior his move to the premiership as his value has only gone up since. I'm still not sure whether he'll ever be a prolific striker but he'd be a worthy addition to the squad.

And still only 22! Shame we didn't take a chance on him prior his move to the premiership as his value has only gone up since. I'm still not sure whether he'll ever be a prolific striker but he'd be a worthy addition to the squad.

Dare I ask: Is Benteke the new Drogba?

The Villa fans have been undecided on whether it's Bentekkers or Benteskey.

So Felliani with a headbutt, an elbow and a jab and none of them seen, should be games ban for each offence, disgraceful

It is amazing how the league standings have been so tight this season. Only 7 points separate 3rd placed Chelsea and 12th placed Liverpool. Except for the top 2, all other teams have been really inconsistent, including us. It really helps teams who go on a winning run while if you lose 1 or 2 games on the bounce, you could drop down. Just look at Norwich who are only 1 point behind us now after winning a few matches. Even Chelsea can drop down if they lose a few matches. Hope we will go on another winning run to stay in the race.

Norwich well worth a mention, 5th straight home league win. Takes them up to 7th before today's games. Wes Hoolahan outstanding once again.
Houghton has them playing really well.
Only Barcelona are on a longer unbeaten league run.
Next up West Brom away then Chelsea at home (Boxing day), taking points off both of those would be very handy for us.

Norwich well worth a mention, 5th straight home league win. Takes them up to 7th before today's games. Wes Hoolahan outstanding once again.
Houghton has them playing really well.
Only Barcelona are on a longer unbeaten league run.
Next up West Brom away then Chelsea at home (Boxing day), taking points off both of those would be very handy for us.

My enemy's enemy is my friend. Good point!

Chelsea team v Corinthians: Cech, Ivanovic, Cahill, Luiz, Cole, Ramires, Lampard, Hazard, Mata, Moses, Torres

Have to mention about Saudi Sportswashing Machine. Just one win in 8 league matches and they are now just 2 points above relegation zone. Strange the media haven't started speculation about Pardew. If it had been AVB, you know they will be doing all they can to punish him.

Ref makes a big deal of telling the Corinthians players to back off, but as soon as he turns his back to deal with the Chelsea player there's 5 of them surrounding him.

Pardew would be in for quite a pay off wouldn't he if they got rid of him?

Back