• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**Official Other Games Thread, Season 2012/13**

Can't really tell how good Chelsea are based on this game at the moment. Wigan gifted them two goals, and ever since Wigan have seen far more of the ball.

But that could easily be because 2-0 up Chelsea have very little need to go out and score a third, and could be sitting back looking for the break..

Chelsea won't finish top 4. The side often start strongly but then have a weak spell around Christmas. The side were lucky, very lucky to win the CL and although they have fantastic players, I think they'll struggle if either Torres is injured or fails to find form. I think that Di Matteo is yet to prove himself as a strong Premiership manager.

I also know that this post will be shoved in my face should I be wrong but I'll stand by what I've said even if it's the 'crazy' forecast for now.

Every time I switch over its Wigan doing all the attacking, so apart from a terrible start have Wigan been the better side ??

Other then 10 minutes of utter brain farts. Wigan have impressed me and Chelsea have been like I thought they would be, poor

I just think the top teams will walk all over them. I said di Matteo would be the first manager sacked this season and I stick by it

Emirates Marketing Project XI v Southampton: Hart; Zabaleta Kompany Lescott Clichy; Yaya Toure, Rodwell; Silva Tevez, Nasri; Aguero

Back