• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**Official Other Games Thread, Season 2012/13**

Two year deal for Song?

Strange signing

I bet Arse get him back for free in two years

'A final point - having a poster of Song in the programme and then announcing his sale is one of the most pathetic things I've seen Arsenal do in recent times. Embarrassing. '

Yeah so apparently there was a poster of Song in the Arsenal match programme..

Astonished at the two empty crowds on the Sky Spanish games tonight, I understand the first is a fan protest against Levy arch enemy in El Nido, but this Mallorca v Espanyol .. must be the running track \o/

If those crowds continue and a sample of whats ahead for Spanish teams, there could be a few Portsmouths coming.

Hopefully this kind of quote will stop the ridiculous idea that Redknapp only looks at players he knows

well he needed to take a good look himself. with a comment like that if Giroud succeeds then the scouts take the blame. If Giroud fails it doesnt matter

Redknapp playing the smart game, as always

Wigan team to face Chelsea: Al Habsi, Alcaraz, Boyce, Ramis, Caldwell, Figueroa, Moses, Maloney, McArthur, McCarthy, Di Santo

Chelsea team to face Wigan: Cech, Luiz, Ivanovic, Bertrand, Cole, Terry, Mikel, Lampard, Hazard, Mata, Torres

wafc subs: Pollitt, Kone, Jones, Crusat, Watson, Gomez, Boselli.
cfc subs: Turnbull, Essien, Oscar, Ferreira, Meireles, Sturridge,

Im not watching the game because I cant be bothered BUT I do laugh at people who say chelscum wont do well. Same people who also said arse would tail off last season. Or RVP will get injured etc. There is optimism then there is silliness.

Back