• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**Official Other Games Thread, Season 2012/13**

I just think the top teams will walk all over them. I said di Matteo would be the first manager sacked this season and I stick by it
I'm not sure about them, Wigan gave them so much space to exploit for their first two goals. Di Matteo's biggest challenge will be getting them to play good, passing football. Which, as we all know, Chelsea did f*ck all last season after AVB was sacked.

Southampton team v Emirates Marketing Project: Davis, Clyne, Fonte, Hooiveld, Fox, Ward-Prowse, Schneiderlin, Lallana, Puncheon, Guly, Rodriguez

Ouch, this might get ugly.

Southampton team v Emirates Marketing Project: Davis, Clyne, Fonte, Hooiveld, Fox, Ward-Prowse, Schneiderlin, Lallana, Puncheon, Guly, Rodriguez

Ouch, this might get ugly.

Looking forward to seeing Ward-Prowse, supposed to be very very highly rated in the same way Walcott, Chamberlain and Bale were. He's only 17!!

Davis is a decent keeper, the rest are completely unknown to me apart from the names of a couple.

mcfc: Pant'n, Kolarov, Savic, De Jong, Milner, Balotelli, Dzeko.
saintsfc: Gazzaniga, Lambert, S Davis, Sharp, R'son, Shaw, Seaborne

Jay Rodriguez has something to prove. Shocked not see Rickie Lambert in the starting eleven that's for sure. Lallana is obviously highly rated, another one from the academy and Clyne is also a very highly rated youngster who they signed in the summer. It's a very good looking Championship team and that might even work in there favour, they will all be working hard, much like Norwich did last year and Swansea in fact.

So the commentator wants the legislation which directs that players socks should be the same colours as team and carrying no white tape, should also apply to black boots? Except, if the legislation did apply there would be very few teams that consequently had black boots and that counters the whole idea that the commentator is going for... :S

Back