• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**Official Other Games Thread, Season 2012/13**

Re: **Official Other Teams & Games Thread, Season 2012/13**

I dislike that sleeping bag by the way

this one ?

tumblr_m5twftQLVp1qgqytao1_500.png

will there be an extra minute added on? will there fudge

they actualy overplayed the two mins stoppage time. Arse still scored when they didnt need to. I think we just have to conclude that Reading are a bit brick

I believe Reading could be the the worst team I've ever seen at defending. Ever.

Last edited:

Walcott scoring a hat trick against dog brick opponents. Nailed on to partner Rooney for England now.

5-7?

Surely a contender for being the weirdest game in football, ever. Makes our collapse after 3-0 up v City seem like an every day event

In other news, Wigan out after pens v Bradford

5-7?

Surely a contender for being the weirdest game in football, ever. Makes our collapse after 3-0 up v City seem like an every day event

A few years back:

Portsmouth 7-4 Reading
Tottenham 6-4 Reading

Is it just sky giving walcott a hat trick or did the ref say that effort was over the line before jenkinson put it away?

Was it just me who knew Reading would collapse as soon as Scum made it 4-1?

That goal right on half time was so crucial! I wish we had their never say die mentality. Gets them at least 10 points a season.

we will never hear the end of this.

Behave! Both teams were awful.

It was real amateur defending throughout.

I mean, chamakh, giroud, walcott... Just a load of crap fighting it out, failing to do the right thing

Behave! Both teams were awful.

It was real amateur defending throughout.

I mean, chamakh, giroud, walcott... Just a load of crap fighting it out, failing to do the right thing

This. Conceding 5 to Reading who are a cert to go down is an embarrassment! One of those games a team should be ashamed of, despite winning!

Doesn't matter how crap Reading were; that kind of comeback is the sort of thing that gives teams confidence. Unfortunately.

Doesn't matter how crap Reading were; that kind of comeback is the sort of thing that gives teams confidence. Unfortunately.

Unfortunately This. Just hoping Manure and RVP have their wits about them on Saturday

Back