• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**Official Other Games Thread, Season 2012/13**

Re: **Official Other Teams & Games Thread, Season 2012/13**

Mike Bridge @MichaelBridge_

Frimpong does his talking only on twitter. #afc so much better when he went off. #BENCH

Credit where credits due. They've done well to turn this around.

This is the sort of result that galvanises a team on a bad run of form. Nothing good will come of this.

tbf reading deserve to be knocked out

Yeah, mcdermott really could have worked things in his favour with better changes but he threw it away. Unlucky in terms of Laurent K^&£$^&*^@ not getting sent off and bit of added injury time but it shouldn't have got to that stage.

I do sometimes feel like the game of football was invented only to make my life even more miserable.

Funny how the League Cup was worthless an hour ago and now it's a cup well-worth winning.

Fair play for Mead for getting straight up there. Had it been Coquelin there'd have been 6 rolls and 5 minutes on the ground

How fickle their fans are though (most fans actually). An hour ago venomous chants of 'We want our Arsenal back'. You could feel the hate and the knives coming out.
Now it's 'We love you Arsenal...' Fickle is an understatement.

I sincerley hope if they go through & we do tomorrow that we draw them

Nah...if we win tomorrow I'd prefer the winner of Wigan and Bradford, or Middlesborough. Let Arsenal play the winner of Chelsea and United

fudging HELL. The Pog fella used to a quite good didn't he? He's been absolute toilet tonight.

Back