• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**Official Other Games Thread, Season 2012/13**

Re: **Official Other Teams & Games Thread, Season 2012/13**

According to norwegian TV2, Henning Berg will be the new manager for Blackburn

Doesn't matter how crap Reading were; that kind of comeback is the sort of thing that gives teams confidence. Unfortunately.

Except hardly any of those who played last night will be playing at Old Trafford. It might give them confidence in Capital One Cup.

Why a draw? Surely an arsenal defeat, or are we still thinking we can win the league?? Hope united hammer them

Why a draw? Surely an arsenal defeat, or are we still thinking we can win the league?? Hope united hammer them

Because a win against Wigan would bring us much closer to the Top 3 in terms of our points and pull away an additional 2 on Arsenal

Don't think we will win the league, but don't really want us to aim for fourth, we saw how that turned out last year.

I can't see us challenging the top 3 in all honesty with the way we are currently playing. We haven't found our flow the way we were with Luka and Rafa and ADE all playing. I think every point we can get over the scum the better

Chelsea team v Man Utd: Cech (c); Azpilicueta, Cahill, David Luiz, Bertrand; Romeu, Mikel; Moses, Mata, Piazon; Sturridge.

Man Utd team v #Chelsea: Lindegaard; Rafael, M Keane, Wootton, Buttner; Nani, Fletcher, Anderson, Giggs; Hernandez, Welbeck.

I can't see us challenging the top 3 in all honesty with the way we are currently playing. We haven't found our flow the way we were with Luka and Rafa and ADE all playing. I think every point we can get over the scum the better

Rightly or wrongly I'm in this camp. Just think United and Chelsea are going to finish in the Top 3 for sure, despite not being outstanding so far, I fear City will be too, but 4th place is definitely up for grabs, and gaining 3 pts over a 4th place rival rather than just 2 is fine by me

Swansea go one up against 'Pool just before half time.. beautiful..

Liverpool 0-1 Swansea
Chelsea 1-2 United

Hazard equalize from a penalty deep in added time.

Liverpool 1-2 Swansea

Brendan Rodgers will be smarting Liverpool 1 - 3 Swansea.

How did Keane not get sent off for Man Utd then?

Ref felt sorry for him cos he's a kid. Blatantly.

Liverpool out lol quality.

Back