• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**Official Other Games Thread, Season 2012/13**

I remember someone here on GG when discussing Belgium having potential to be a top side and he replied that they have some amazing youngster but they have zero good full-backs!

I think that's spot on. Tonight they played Vertonghen LB and he's had an excellent game and got forward well.. but the RB has been torn a new one by Robben lol

Not a bad centre of defence though... Vermaelen, Van Buyten, Vertonghen(CB or LB) and Kompany who's not even playing tonight!

Well if the worst happens and there's no forward signing by the Friday deadline, I suppose at least Defoe will go into the Toon match on a confidence high after that. Not much consolation but better than nothing. #clutchingatstraws

How did our boys do tonight, apart from Defoe's goal?

A shame Caulker couldn't come on for his debut too. After all he was in the initial squad, something Lescott was not. Seems a bit strange.

How did our boys do tonight, apart from Defoe's goal?

A shame Caulker couldn't come on for his debut too. After all he was in the initial squad, something Lescott was not. Seems a bit strange.

I thought Walker was poor first half, ball-watching, losing his man, but far better 2nd half. Very good going forward.
Livermore came on and wasn't really tested, but did nothing wrong and looks beast.
Defoe was......Defoe. Grabbed a superb goal and looked keen to run.

League Cup 2nd round draw tonight
Stevenage v Southampton. Nice tie for Borough
Everton v Leyton Orient Shock horror. Toffees get a home draw
Crawley v Bolton Didnt they play them last season too.
Sunderland v Morecambe Shrimpers will like that

I thought Walker was poor first half, ball-watching, losing his man, but far better 2nd half. Very good going forward.
Livermore came on and wasn't really tested, but did nothing wrong and looks beast.
Defoe was......Defoe. Grabbed a superb goal and looked keen to run.

Spot on. When they made the break for the goal, you just knew he would shoot for goal no matter what, and the same with his chance minutes later. Definitely not afraid to back himself

Back