• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**Official Other Games Thread, Season 2012/13**

Complete waste of time. They'll never be able to prove they knew the girl was 16.
Some prosecutor in France with a hard-on enjoying his 5 minute of fame.

Sky Sports @SkySports

Balu Chainrai has withdrawn his bid to buy League One club Portsmouth.

Tough one.

The girl was 16, working as a prossie in a club. She was underage to be both a prossie and in the club to begin with. She is not under the age of consent but there is a legal age to sell the service.

A few points:
Why would you ask a prossie her age?
She's underage in a club, presumably not for the first time, so what is happening to the club owner?
Presumably not the first time she's sold her pink part, she's making a living and posting glamorous pics of herself all over the place (you can google her and see what I mean).

The only crime is that they paid her.

Hopefully the charges will be dropped. Although she isn't technically a consenting adult, her admissions should clear the players.

I'm watching Belgium v Netherlands in a bar in Brussels.. there was so much Orange everywhere today lol

Vertonghen starts LB

VDV in centre with De Jong and Sneijder

It's De Jong holding with Sneijder and VDV in front.

Front 3 of Huntelaar in Centre, Robben RF and LF is some guy I've never heard of!?

EDIT: Robben causing havoc down the Left

That Witsel guy looks good so far, tricky little bugger in centre mid, Vertonghen getting forward several times already down the left side, even had a decent effort just now

EDIT: Haha great through ball from Sneijder to VDV who's not the quickest so ends up two-footing the keeper and getting booked lol

If he had pace he'd be lethal huh?

Last edited:
Belgium have a midfield of Defour, Witsel and Hazard running things at the top of those 3. Definitely getting the better of the Dutch midfield

1 - 0 Belgium..

I don't know any of the Belgium front 3 but deserved lead. Good game.

It's like watching Spurs v Spurs.. two decent attacking sides (that don't seem too bothered about giving away chances at the back lol)

Am watching Germany vs Argentian, German keeper sent off after 29 mins

CBA with England, will watch Bale for a bit too

Back