• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**Official Other Games Thread, Season 2012/13**

A0hhc3WCEAAMLXv.jpg

:lol: pretty funny, that fudging commentating has been in my head all fudging month after the advert keeps being shown

Leeds-Wolves in 2 hours. Quite looking forward to it. Both expected to fight for promotion and Wolves with a new manager with progressive ideas.

Didn't take me long to get bored of ex-pros trotting out cliches. First MacAllister complaining that Wolves didn't give a British manager a chance, then Hinchcliffe commentating on the game. :yawn: ](*,)

Here we go...

Nicholas giving us a monumental slating on Soccer Saturday

A panel of Harry's pals, shock horror

Merson says we wont be anywhere near the top 4, we are going to massively struggle and AVB will be out in a few months..

I love these fudgetards..

Funny that not one has mentioned about Harry lifting his skirt for England or his constant slating of Levy's policies..

Becchio puts Leeds one up. Wolves have been the better side, but they were undone by a long punt from Kenny that set McCormack free behind the high Wolves line. Crossed to Becchio, 1-0. A forewarning for our game, perhaps?

Championship football have become so predictable in recent years. I think you can easily guess which teams will be involved in promotion fight nowadays.

A panel of Harry's pals, shock horror

The media have been waiting since 'Arry wasn't given the England job. They couldn't really get stuck in then as it would look bad, undermining the England team, and Hodgson did well enough to keep him safe. Then when Levy sacking 'Arry they were given a prefect target. And a number of journalist who wanted 'Arry to leave us for the England job slated Levy for letting 'Arry leave us. But many journalist held fire, waiting for the first set-back.

If we lose today it will be like the opening of the duck hunting season. Idiots taking shots everywhere.

Soccer Saturday

So everyone of them think Saudi Sportswashing Machine will finish above us this season.

Nicholas doesnt have a clue why Harry was sacked, and neither did Thomson. Merson didnt think it had to do with football, so the dunce of that group is intelligent enough to see that.

Merson then went on to laugh at Spurs, stating that we will struggle, not relegation struggle but will get no-where near 4th this season and AVB could be sacked after only a few months.

It's good to have them back.

Back