• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*Official OMT Cardiff V Spurs*

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
HT 3-0. Playing well against a tired looking Cardiff side. More goals for us here if we stay focussed. I would like to see KWP for Trippier as we are looking weakest down that side.

The difference is simple - we didn't take our foot off the gas after 1-0, because we weren't huffing our own farts and believing the hype about how very, very good we are. We might be tired, but we respected Cardiff today, and as a result we're 3-0 up heading into half-time.

I don't think we're really playing much better than we did in the first half v Wolves, it's just that Cardiff are really, really bad!

I'm not complaining though, our boys aren't having to break a sweat and the game is basically over. Be nice if we can play a bit harder for the first 10 minutes of the 2nd half though, see if we can bag a 4th and then we really can go full pipe and slippers.

We have to learn that games don't end when you're 1-0 just because you're better than the other team. Today is a step towards that, go 2/3/4 up and then ease off, not after 15 minutes.

Hopefully we've finally learned that lesson cause it's been a long time we've been fudging up like that.

Oh, and Trippier can't defend for brick.

Stuck at work. How have we been?

It's been ridiculously easy, it was a pathetic half from Cardiff. We are playing nice stuff, but it'd hard to tell how high our level is given the opposition have been so poor. Harry, Son and Eriksen look like they are playing in a training match, so so easy for them.

The difference is simple - we didn't take our foot off the gas after 1-0, because we weren't huffing our own farts and believing the hype about how very, very good we are. We might be tired, but we respected Cardiff today, and as a result we're 3-0 up heading into half-time.

From what I’ve seen of wolves we didn’t take our for off, we were the team still pushing but literally ran out of legs

They are also monitored constantly in training. Heart monitors, GPS, the works. He will know exactly how fit/fatigued they are.

Probably was he has come across as so tinkled off to the Spurs journos over the last couple of days. I think the Wolves collapse has probably infuriated him because the players took the foot off the gas when they were capable of keeping the tempo up.

Great half. We’ve been super professional. I think Poch knows these players so well, he knows how to get in their heads. And this is a Fergie style, ‘no excuses, get out there and do what you should have done a couple days ago’ message to prove to them that they aren’t tired and that they can do it. It’s worked, and should stand us in good stead.

The man is a managerial / leadership genius if you ask me. Every time he comes up against a result that’s an aberration to what is expected or some crisis happens that could derail us, he seems to make the right calls every single time. It’s amazing how he does it.

I was genuinely worried today we were that insipid against Wolves. Thought Cardiff would lay into us and see if we were up for it.

They’ve been beyond pathetic. That said, you can only beat what’s in front of you and we’ve done what we’ve had to. Sissoko been very good again.

Back