• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*Official Match Thread* Tottenham Hotspur vs Norwich

Perhaps everyone is playing with fear. Knowing that all those new signings are circling, and AVB is finalising his report cards.

Thats my point though, we've seen Azza work well with Corluka, but not with attacking full backs like Walker and Johnson but what about what works best with Walker. Surely if he's an attacking fb you need someone pienaar like to tuck in and let him overlap.... but then that goes against the front 3 with Wing Forwards doesnt it... aaaah I dunno lol

Walker is a problem currently as we have nobody to replace him. He cant defend but his attacking play is constipated. For such a physically fast player, mentally he is useless.

Lol and Moutinho and Fernando iirc

but the goals from the forwards and the fear they put into opponents before the games even started were the overwhelming reason why AVB and Porto had such a good season.

Look what Falcao is now doing for A Madrid. He is on another planet in comparison to many forwards. Pure goal machine

Yes this is extremely poor, but feck me lads, get a bit of grip please.

Yes, I would've loved Moutinho, BUT Porto played it like cnuts and it was a no-go. How about we give Dembele a chance to prove himself before we declare he'll never be Modric?

Why on earth were Porto ****s, because they wanted to sell their player for what they considered a reasonable price?

Because we set a maximum that we thought their player was worth and they wanted more. They wanted almost Modric money for someone who isn't nearly as good.

But that is up to them!! They had a 25% sell on and so they had to protect their asset. We cannot blame them if we put our attention on a player that was thus too expensive to sign. Other teams don't have to lower their asking price just because we have a maximum.

but the goals from the forwards and the fear they put into opponents before the games even started were the overwhelming reason why AVB and Porto had such a good season.

Look what Falcao is now doing for A Madrid. He is on another planet in comparison to many forwards. Pure goal machine

Best striker in the world imo. Simply awesome. Totally agree with you on strikers, which is one reason why I believe we were trying to get in more options up front.

Two changes at half time would have been too much.

It was choice between Ade and Dembele.

I would have put Ade on. We need him on and now, cant Avb see that????

Back