• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*Official Match Thread* Tottenham Hotspur vs Norwich

Perhaps because there is no purpose in keeping a player who wants to leave for very personal family reasons, to a club that by all accounts he considers home? After he's given us two years of great service, why aggravate him?

Not disagreeing with you. My issue is not that he left, it is what we replaced him with. As good as Dembele is, I fear we will struggle to control games and will ack creativity when teams line up in front of us. But time will tell. Right now this half is total utter rubbish.

This is even worse than playing Sandro/Parker last season. No creativity and even less forward drive. Awful.

Modric and VDV ran this team spraying passes around and creating opportunities.
Bale, Lennon and Sigurdsson are never gonna do that.
Dembele coming on isnt gonna solve it neither.

i find it amazing how weve gone from modric to buying dembele and starting livermore :lol:

This is the poorest first eleven we can put out at the moment. Add Ade, dembele, Dempsey, Parker , Kaboul...we will be much better.

Compared to last week, we are missing vdv.

And we were dominating until he was taken off

Okay, I agree we will eventually be much stronger (anyone know what is up with Ade?). But still troubling to see such a poor performance so far. But yes VDV is a big miss.

fcuk, Norwich with the best chance of the game, what a save Brad

I know it's going to take time to implement AVB's ideas, but christ we look like we've never played together before. Depressing.

Back