• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Official Film Thread ***

Really? Its the only comic book/superhero (whatever it is) movie I have liked. Batman was always just ok but loved Iron man one and two. Maybe cos I like RDJ.

It's ok, and that is as generous as I can be. It could and should have been so much more, was left a little cold after seeing it originally.

It's ok, and that is as generous as I can be. It could and should have been so much more, was left a little cold after seeing it originally.

I watched Iron Man 3.

It wasnt as good as the first two. It seemed to be less about Iron Man and more about RDJ... we barely saw him as 'Iron Man' and just saw him as plain old Tony Stark.

Watched 2 films so far today

Now You See Me, pretty enjoyable, clever too, didnt see the twist at the end

Evil Dead 2, Army Of Darkness, bloody brill, laughed the whole way through it

Watched Stealth and Gangs of New York earlier; I wish Stealth had stayed under the radar, it was poor. I always enjoy GoNY. Daniel Day Lewis is superb, as is the rest of the cast.

There was though, wasn't there? That's what I was told by mates that I went to the cinema with. I had walked out and they stayed in there.

I heard that there was a scene with Dr Banner.

Yeah, think I got the film wrong there, that one they were in a café wasn't they.

I think the film we stayed till after was actually Superman, but that isn't a Marvel film :lol: doh

Elysium was ****ing GREAT!!!!!! Simple storyline but pretty close to the **** going down today...

Cheers for the heads-up Steff.

Stopping off in Stratford-upon-Avon on the way back from the game. Going to take in a film at the night, its only a small cinema, 2 screens. It was either Elysium or One Direction, not really a contest which to see, even before your post.

Looking forward to it more now

Cheers for the heads-up Steff.

Stopping off in Stratford-upon-Avon on the way back from the game. Going to take in a film at the night, its only a small cinema, 2 screens. It was either Elysium or One Direction, not really a contest which to see, even before your post.

Looking forward to it more now

wtf

Don't Look Now (1973) Donald Sutherland and Julie Christie - atmospheric thriller/horror, a couple struggling to overcome the loss of their daughter find things getting strange when they encounter a peculiar psychic whilst in Venice.

good movie this if you manage to not get too distracted by Donald Sutherlands perm, very intense in places and one scene in particular is quite the scare. top sex scene also

Don't Look Now (1973) Donald Sutherland and Julie Christie - atmospheric thriller/horror, a couple struggling to overcome the loss of their daughter find things getting strange when they encounter a peculiar psychic whilst in Venice.

good movie this if you manage to not get too distracted by Donald Sutherlands perm, very intense in places and one scene in particular is quite the scare. top sex scene also

Now there's a blast from the past. One of the first things I remember taping when I got my first VHS in my bedroom :lol:

Thoroughly enjoyed Elysium. A few plot elements to ignore but it was suspenseful and aesthetically pleasing. Damon and Foster were both good.

Back