• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Official Film Thread ***

I saw The Heat last weekend with a friend. I enjoyed the movie, even if I didn't laugh much. She loved it and didn't stop laughing through the film! So worth watching.

Intouchables (Untouchables) French movie about a wealthy disabled man and the unlikely friendship he builds with his African carer. very good

Intouchables (Untouchables) French movie about a wealthy disabled man and the unlikely friendship he builds with his African carer. very good

Watched this the other night, I remeber when it came out in the cinema, very funny.

Also saw Monsters University last night. Worth watching, ticks all the Disney Pixar boxes

Just spotted the trailer for Ben Stiller's 'The Secret Life of Walter Mitty'

My GHod, I rememeber reading that book at school, many many years ago, but looking at that trailer it looks a lot different from the novel I recollect reading

Was just about to ask you what you thought. How does it compare to the 2 series of I'm Alan Partridge, as funny or better.
They are my favourite comedy shows of all time

I thought it was a good mix of all of the series since the chat show, so the awkwardness of series 1 & 2 and the one liner style of Mid Morning Matters.

I love the character and didn't get fed up with him after a solid 2 hours, some of the gags had me and friends laughing for ages.

I thought it was a good mix of all of the series since the chat show, so the awkwardness of series 1 & 2 and the one liner style of Mid Morning Matters.

I love the character and didn't get fed up with him after a solid 2 hours, some of the gags had me and friends laughing for ages.

Just got back from the Odeon. Up there with the series, but I think the subject matter probably held it back from being comedy gold.
As you say some excellent lines in the film and I suppose filling 90mins with laughs is a hell of a lot harder than doing it for a 25min show

Shoot emm up with Clive Owen - really excellent movie. Forgot how great it is and how much I like him as an actor obviously. Not done much lately though.

Just back in from The Heat. Funny film 8/10 worth a visit.

Trailers for Rush, Two Guns look good too. Plus We're the Morrises..Jennifer Aniston as a lapdancer, whats not to like?

Back