• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Official Film Thread ***

Watched Skyfall last night. Yet again another brilliant film I reaally enjoyed it.
What i didnt understand was why make it a 12A? There were alot of young kids in the cinema, some as young as 3 or 4! Should they really be exposed to violence and raunchy scenes at that age? Not to mention a couple swears too... The parents of course are responsible (or not in this case). But one selfish woman brought her bloody baby in!? Get a fudgein sitter for fudge sake!! It was making babbling noises throughout the film which kind of spoiled it a bit... People are idiots alot of the time they really are.

Watched Skyfall last night. Yet again another brilliant film I reaally enjoyed it.
What i didnt understand was why make it a 12A? There were alot of young kids in the cinema, some as young as 3 or 4! Should they really be exposed to violence and raunchy scenes at that age? Not to mention a couple swears too... The parents of course are responsible (or not in this case). But one selfish woman brought her bloody baby in!? Get a fudgein sitter for fudge sake!! It was making babbling noises throughout the film which kind of spoiled it a bit... People are idiots alot of the time they really are.

I agree, my showing was like hoodrat central, little chavs all over, making stupid noises and shouting during the film

I agree, my showing was like hoodrat central, little chavs all over, making stupid noises and shouting during the film

I try to avoid opening weekend for these reasons, why people pay top whack to watch a film and then act like ****s is beyond me.

Saw 2 movies this weekend

The Expatriate - Bourne Supremacy spin-off, largerly predictable - 5/10

The French Connection - old favourtie of mine, great flick all-round - 8/10

Watched 3 movies this weekend

Madagascar 3 with the kids - Good laugh and a few adult aimed jokes too - 6/10
The amazing spiderman - Slow, slow slow. Fell asleep about 45 mins in - 4/10
Kill Bill 2 - Great film, love the dialogue and the homage to 70s kung fu movies - 7/10

Watched 3 movies this weekend

Madagascar 3 with the kids - Good laugh and a few adult aimed jokes too - 6/10
The amazing spiderman - Slow, slow slow. Fell asleep about 45 mins in - 4/10
Kill Bill 2 - Great film, love the dialogue and the homage to 70s kung fu movies - 7/10

Yeah wasn't very impressed with the Amazing Spiderman. One thing it had over the original...I didn't have to sit there wanting to punch Tobey Maguire in the face for two hours for being such a wet blanket

What a brilliant film Skyfall was. Just exactly what you want from a Bond: good action scenes, one liners, bit of totty, a brilliant villain. Can't speak highly enough of it, can't wait to see it again.

What a brilliant film Skyfall was. Just exactly what you want from a Bond: good action scenes, one liners, bit of totty, a brilliant villain. Can't speak highly enough of it, can't wait to see it again.

Our turn tomorrow, and reading the last few posts on here is making me look forward to it even more

Back