• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Official Betting Thread ***

Day Three

13:30 Solix
14:05 Barwell Bridge
14:40 Noble Prince
15:20 Dynaste
16:00 Gilbarry
16:40 Faasel
17:15 Loden

First choices:

Sir Des Champs @ 4/1
Pineau De Re @ 18/1
Somersby @ 6/1
Notus De La Tour @ 14/1
Lucky 15, 15 bets * ?ú0.50 EW

Second string:

For Non Stop @ 13/2
Across The Bay @ 25/1
Noble Prince @ 7/1
Start Me Up @ 14/1
Lucky 15, 15 bets * ?ú0.50 EW

Ryanair:

Rubi Light @ 10/1 e/w

Apparantly the ground is softer than expected which will play into this horses hands in a major way. Finished 3rd last years race on good ground which is unsuitable, so I've had a little bit e/w.

Athletic Bilbao v Man Utd
Over 2.5 4/7
PSV Eindhoven v Valencia
Over 2.5 8/13
Emirates Marketing Project v Sporting Lisbon
Over 2.5 8/13
Total stake ?ú 15.00
Estimated return ?ú 61.51

I think they'll get Turned over. If Bilbao play anything like they did last week I can't see past a home win

Disagree with that. Bilbao played over their heads. Man U will take it. I'm not saying they'll advance, but I think they will win today.

Just got back, what a fantastic experience over the 2 days and nights, it was brilliant and if you love your racing its a total must

Tuesday was massively more busier than Wednesday which surprised the lads I was with, we were lucky with the weather yesterday was Ladies Day and the amount of top top ladies in tweed was totally tremendous, but even with 60k people it was easy to get a beer, go to the loo and bet, ive drunk more guiness in 2 days than I had previously in my life

Betting wise ive had a great 3 days had Quevega, Sprinter Sacre, Baltazar King on tuesday then yesterday was a truely great day with Bobs Worth, Simonsig and Finians Rainbow winning me a shed load especially Simonsig, I was talking to Geraghty in a bar on tuesday night and he told me that Simonsig was a guaranteed winner, I can safely say I put the most money Ive ever put on a bet on that horse and to see it romp home was amazing, all my pals smashed into too. Today ive had Sir Des Champs (WOW) Riverside Theatre, Big Bucks

Have come home with far more money than I took and thats including all drinks, food, taxi's, hotel and train costs etc..

The town is buzzing each night after racing and we saw a few footie players, pundits, celebs out, Chris Kamara, Paul Merson (Smashed beyond belief), Michael Vaughn, Barry Geraghty, Aidan Coleman, Willie Mullins

I honestly had the best time surrounded by such friendly people, the atmosphere is brilliant

Just booked up my hotel for next year already

Last edited:
15 Mar 2012 - Athletic Bilbao v Man Utd - Anytime Goalscorer
Wayne Rooney @ 5/4
15 Mar 2012 - Schalke 04 v Twente - Anytime Goalscorer
Klaas-Jan Huntelaar @ 10/11
15 Mar 2012 - Emirates Marketing Project v Sporting Lisbon - Anytime Goalscorer
Sergio Aguero @ 8/13
Stake : ?ú10.00
Estimated Returns : ?ú69.38

Over 2.5

Athletic Bilbao v Man Utd