• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Official Betting Thread ***

Another way is to sign up to lots of betting sites to take advantage of their sign up offers such as free bets and then to lay those bets on Betfair.

I've never been bothered to try any of this but I think if a bookie suspects someone of arbing they soon close your account.

To Qualify, 21/1

Colombia, Holland, France, Belgium

I'm going to put a fiver on a similar bet, without Belgium. Germany, Brazil and Costa Rica all faced extra time to qualify so I feel they're at a disadvantage. Belgium and Argentina both faced extra time so I'm leaving that game out.

Another way is to sign up to lots of betting sites to take advantage of their sign up offers such as free bets and then to lay those bets on Betfair.

I've never been bothered to try any of this but I think if a bookie suspects someone of arbing they soon close your account.

How could they know?

Just done my 1st Spincast bet on Bet Victor
Colombia, Over 2.5 Goals, Rodrigez Anytime, 10/1

Both Games a Draw, 11/1

Good shout. I've always said that I see Brazil leaving before the end. They almost lost out to Chile last round, Colombia have impressed a lot so far.

I'm tempted to back a penalty to Brazil to be scored. See if there really is any corruption in this World Cup, or not. What's the chances that a dodgy penalty is awarded?

Good shout. I've always said that I see Brazil leaving before the end. They almost lost out to Chile last round, Colombia have impressed a lot so far.

I'm tempted to back a penalty to Brazil to be scored. See if there really is any corruption in this World Cup, or not. What's the chances that a dodgy penalty is awarded?

High

04 Jul 2014 - France v Germany - Both Teams To Score
Tip It

Yes @ 10/11

04 Jul 2014 - Brazil v Colombia - Both Teams To Score
Tip It

Yes @ 21/20

Stake : £20.00
Estimated Returns : £78.27

An easy bullseye profit IMO.

James Rodriguez @ 16/5 (Anytime Goalscorer - 90 Mins)
Karim Benzema @ 2/1 (Anytime Goalscorer - 90 Mins)

Multiple Type: Double Stake: 10.00 Possible Return: 126.00

columbia 2-1 14/1
columbia qualify in extra time 14/1
Rodriguez first goalscorer 7/1

France extra time 10/1
France 2nd half result 2/1

Here we go again...

To win
Germany
Brazil
£17 pays £87.27

Over 2.5