• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Official Betting Thread ***

PaddyPower has fallen on its **** like brazil and hasn't being able to confirm any bets for the last hour or so.
I tried to back schurrle as next scorer at 10/1 when he came on.

PaddyPower has fallen on its **** like brazil and hasn't being able to confirm any bets for the last hour or so.
I tried to back schurrle as next scorer at 10/1 when he came on.

This is an ongoing problem for them - only affects in play - I had the same problem in previous matches. The workaround they advise is to phone up and place the bet.

I was on the Hills site last night and was attempting to bet on over 7.5 in the 89th minute...was 10/1....took ****ing ages...5........4.....3.....2.......1.....just as the bet was about to be struck,the goal goes in. I was using the "deposit and bet" route. The bet didn't stand but my ****ing deposit did. Their 2 bob website/server cost me a ton. Went on the chat afterwards and told them to shut my account. I was number 80 something in the "queue" so I doubt I was the only one.

Over 3.5 £20 @ 4/1
Messi 2 or more £15 @ 7/1
Over 1.5 first half goals £17 @ 11/4

All with betvictor - a proper bookmaker

Froome is 2/1 to win the Tour now. He's gonna have a terrible day today on cobbles but its a three week race. He still should win in.

e/w lucky 31...

Worcester

18:10 Noble Witness
19:10 Bertie Lugg
19:40 Conducting
20:40 Iguacu
21:10 Dr Dalwhinny

Last edited:
I was on the Hills site last night and was attempting to bet on over 7.5 in the 89th minute...was 10/1....took ****ing ages...5........4.....3.....2.......1.....just as the bet was about to be struck,the goal goes in. I was using the "deposit and bet" route. The bet didn't stand but my ****ing deposit did. Their 2 bob website/server cost me a ton. Went on the chat afterwards and told them to shut my account. I was number 80 something in the "queue" so I doubt I was the only one.

Over 3.5 £20 @ 4/1
Messi 2 or more £15 @ 7/1
Over 1.5 first half goals £17 @ 11/4

All with betvictor - a proper bookmaker

How do you know it weren't your server/connection?

I closed my account with the old VC had nothing but problems everyone who gambles, me included, likes to moan!

Have no probs with any others.

I did actually go to BV first but they had closed their markets so went on WH.

I did wonder how my deposit went through ok but the bet didn't. "deposit and bet" surely means deposit and bet. If the bet didn't go through in time,the deposit should have been void.

All the bird on the chat said was "I'm sorry to know that" :lol:

Back