• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Official Betting Thread ***

Newmarket

14:05 Boonga Roogeta
14:35 Doc Hay
15:50 George Vancouver

Goodwood

14:55 Accession

To win
Charlton
Crystal Palace
Barnsley
£10 pays £92.67

Team goals
Villa 2 or more
Spurs 3 or more
£20 pays £131.25

BTTS
Norwich v Villa
QPR v Arsenal
Liverpool v Everton
Man Utd v Chelsea
Wigan v Swansea
Chelsea v Spurs
£10 pays £191.39

Silly bet time...

QPR to score 3 or more
Madrid v Valladolid over 3.5

£25 pays £583.33

To score in both halves
Liverpool
Man Utd
£13 pays £94.77

Overs
Liverpool v Everton 2.5
Man Utd v Chelsea 3.5
Barcelona v Betis 3.5
£15 pays £106.88

Anytime scorers
Sturridge
Hazard
£5 pays £52.00

1000 Guineas - What A Name, 5/1

Liverpool vs Everton, United vs Chelsea 2 Draws, 13/1

I do think Everton at 7/2 are a huge price considering Liverpool dont have Suarez

Everton, Chelsea 15/1

BTTS - 15/1
Burton vs Bradford YES
Liverpool vs Everton YES
United vs Chelsea YES
Catania vs Siena YES
Juve vs Palermo NO

Well done pal, Ive taken one look at the forum tonight and think ill come back tomorrow, all the helms are out in full force

A taste of Iceland today.

Pepsi League (Top men's division)
FH - Keflavik - Both to score
Fylkir - Valur - Both NOT to score
KR-Stjarnan - Over 2.5 goals
5 returns 30 @ Bet365

FH are the current league champions, but had to replace our goalkeeper, Iceland's no.1, with an unproven youngster who's been prone to errors so far during the pre-season. Also our best defender is out injured along with our best defensive-midfielder.

Fylkir and Valur has 0-0 written all over it.

KR and Stjarnan are two of the league's best teams and play attack-minded football. Over 3.5 could've been worth a shout as well. Now watch it be a bore 0-0 draw.... :)

Handball Finals
Fram - Haukar - Haukar win
26 returns 63 @ Bet365

You have to win 3 games to be champions and the score is currently Fram 2, Haukar 1. Haukar are the league's best team by a mile and finished top of the league before the playoffs. They've been lacking consistency however and were down 2-0, before clawing back to 2-1 on Saturday. I think they'll go on to win it all 3-2 and become champions, but the oddsmakers don't agree with me with 2.45 on a Haukar win which is just mad.

Just a little background if anyone's interested in giving it a go. I'm using the bloodmoney I won at the weekend on this...Chelsea win @ Old Trafford. Yes, I'm ashamed of myself. :-"

I might throw £1 on your football bet later because you won me money on the cup match the other week.

Spanish La Liga Matches Getafe v Real Sociedad
06-05-2013 21:00
Over 2.5 Goals @ 8/11
French Div 2 Matches Nantes v Clermont
06-05-2013 19:30
Nantes to Score 2 or more goals in the match @ 8/13
Premier League Matches Sunderland v Stoke
06-05-2013 20:00
Sunderland to Score 2 or more goals in the match @ 7/5

Total stake for this bet: £10.00
Potential returns: £66.97

Back